In reading more of the book ‘on the game’, I have skipped to the last page just to sample part of the conclusion and already im sitting here thinking “damn what have I done, as in how much cash I have effectively wasted”
Males lust and drive for sex is a terrible thing, whoever designed male biology didn’t get the balance of chemistry right, at all. Women seek sex from intimacy, whilst men seek intimacy from sex. Basically men want 20 times as much sex as women. On average men think about some form of sex every 20 seconds and have millions of erections in their lifetime. Anyway 250euro is a considerable amount to spend on anything for only an hour or less unless one only punts say monthly but many ordinary men punt weekly. Its almost like an addiction, a mental disease, an inbalance of sexual & human equilibrium.

However 250euro would have bought many things including:
A weeks holiday in a European destination (wouldn’t though, he must have weekend, possible but would be a fairly plain weekend, although it’d be 500 for a couple in say prague-so that’s possible)
1st class to pretty much any sporting event inc the 6 nations rugby decider, inc accommodation apparently or A couple of nights in almost any top irish hotel or 24 hours in a porshe boxter or An Iphone or Blu ray player or Round of golf and change at top golf course
2 quad bike sessions or 2 flying lessons or 4x4 session or 1x helicopter lesson
2 hovercraft sessions or Or maybe 1 hour of a divorce lawyer!
A funky mobile or sleek netbook or a nice designer jacket or cheap suit or hi-fi or gym membership or bike or romantic dinner or serious session in top pub/club or a load of pure quality coke or load of petrol/diesel etc etc. but then again it is an exclusive, different type of thrill/hobby!!!!!!!

Some things are priceless as the tosser credit card company says!