Thread: Media about Frontline giy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Media about Frontline giy

Was just in the shop and saw some headlines about the Frontline guy that lashed out at Kenny.Once again i realised exactly why i dont buy this bs and never will.

I saw remarked claiming he is a racist and a nut.Well heres a newsflash.Its completly irrelevant whether he is a racist or a nut or whatever the media claim.Whats important is whether what he said on that show was true and i believe it was.

Granted there is far worse than Kenny out there the guy made a valid point which again goes to show what Ireland is like.Funny thing ppl said Einstein was a nut too and Edison too.

The point that this man made being that a guy making Kennys money for so little hours pointing at elected members of goverment and accussing them of all sorts is bs.

As a sidenote ,how many ppl can get that passionate and emotional about something yet remain very articulate and clear?His temper got in the way a bit and if he kept that down abit he was flying but all in all i think he is far from a nut that the media claim.

typical,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 11-11-09 at 08:48.