Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW GIFTS FEES for THE BEST DUBLIN DUO

1. Default

i have been falling down from laughting
    the picture is unbelievable

Reviews

Talking pmsl

glad you like my pigeon, look after him!

3. Default

darling,

ive been waiting and waiting just until i have falling to sleep
    so maybe he wasnt lucky yesterday by me,so you must send him earlier to me,that he doesnt wait outside of the window and only look at me and makes some "dirty" things,during the time im sleeping

Reviews

just sent my one up to you he should be there in 3 to 4 hours look after him before you send him back to me.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    just sent my one up to you he should be there in 3 to 4 hours look after him before you send him back to me.
    Lookin forward to his review,

Reviews

notatwork if you see him give him something to drink you'll know his my he will have a camera a round him cant to see what he saw in the window
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Talking

notatwork if you see him give him something to drink you'll know his my he will have a camera a round him cant to see what he saw in the window
    No worries kerry lad,he will be well fed and watered,you cant send a man into action with "Dublins hottest DUO N&E" on an empty stomach,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    No worries kerry lad,he will be well fed and watered,you cant send a man into action with "Dublins hottest DUO N&E" on an empty stomach,
    we better give he how dares wins a pm he is sending 3 of them up there today all on empty stomach he said if he fed them they wont come back if thay like what they see

Reviews

Talking

we better give he how dares wins a pm he is sending 3 of them up there today all on empty stomach he said if he fed them they wont come back if thay like what they see
    Well tell him not to stay up waiting for there return,somehow i get the feeling they might be late!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Well tell him not to stay up waiting for there return,somehow i get the feeling they might be late!
    it will be like last nite all over again

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast