Thread: Punting phones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Punting phones

There has probably been a post about this before, but yesterday I had a real bad experience.

I called a well reviewed lady yesterday to make an appointment at 11.15 to book for 12pm and we agreed on the phone. She said she would send me the location by WhatsApp. I told her I don't have WhatsApp and can she send it by text, she mumbled that she can't send texts, which was strange.

I walked around the city for 45 minutes until my appointment and made my way to temple bar where she was located. I texted a few times to ask for the location and no reply. I got to temple bar and called the lady but English and the noise of the street was not the best. She told me to go to a certain place so I did, then to another place. I couldn't really understand her and she kept cutting the phone off, at this point I was getting frustrated. I finally got to the gate to call her back, no answer, tried multiple times and no answer, so I walked away.

My point here is, I only use a little button phone for punting and not a smart phone, hence the reason i dont have WhatsApp.

I am sure if the lady can make calls, she must have text messages on her phone plan to be able to send and this appointment would have gone smoothly.

In the end it was a totally wasted 45 minutes walking around to wait to meet her.

Are the ladies looking to use WhatsApp more now, than texts.

Never had this issue before, the ladies would always text the location.

Reviews

Snap.
    I use an old Nokia phone and have the same issue.
    I would upgrade to one of my old iPhones but I would need a new SIM card.
    That would, I think, mean giving personal details. If there is a way of getting a card discreetly I would do it.
    As a really old fool technology is not my strong point

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Punting phones, my speciality...

I have 2 phones and 3 sim cards.

1 punting phone, postmobile pay as you go.
    Old enough but smart phone, with a punting whatsapp installed. No Internet connection, only use WiFi or else I use the other phone as a tethering hospot.

2 my personal phone number, only few girls that I trust have this number.

3 work phone, I use that as a back up phone.

If you want a new SIM, tesco one or postmobile pay as you go is the way.
    You can also give a fake name and address, companies don't check that, neither of them ask for ID.

Punter phone is kept turned off at all times in my locker at work...until I need it.

You don't need a new sim card, if you change phones,you can use the old one too, it will work.
    Some phones are DUAL SIM, that's what I have, it's great I have my personal number and work number in the same phone.

Young girls use WhatsApp cos is easy to hook to a WIFI connection in a hotel, it's free and some of them have a pay as you go plan too.

Lads, it's time to an upgrade...
    Last edited by rockonallnite; 12-02-23 at 11:14. Reason: Fail to prepare...prepare to fail.
    "THE CLEANER THE CLIENT, THE DIRTIER THE SERVICE..."

" I always leave them better than I found them"...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockonallnite For This Useful Post:

claremorris (13-02-23), Toolbox (12-02-23)

Reviews

I have a punting phone
    Unfortunately I rarely think to use it.
    I must start

It is possible to have 2 whatsapp on the one phone,

Whataspp + whatsapp business,

All you need is a 2nd sim to set it up, download whatsapp business, insert the sim in the phone to get the confirmation sms, and once loaded, you no longer need the sim.

You can hide the app on your phone and use disappearing messages also.

Problem solved.

I'm single so happy using my personal number as I've no one to answer to .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (13-02-23)

Reviews

Most ladies do not use WhatsApp on their phone because they have to spend a lot of time deleted unwanted dick pics from their phone - That's what a number of ladies have told me anyway.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

rockonallnite (12-02-23), WellDressed (12-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    It is possible to have 2 whatsapp on the one phone,

Whataspp + whatsapp business,

All you need is a 2nd sim to set it up, download whatsapp business, insert the sim in the phone to get the confirmation sms, and once loaded, you no longer need the sim.

You can hide the app on your phone and use disappearing messages also.

Problem solved.

I'm single so happy using my personal number as I've no one to answer to .
    I've two normal whats app on phone, dual sim and simply turn off punting sim and it's invisible
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I have a punting phone
    Unfortunately I rarely think to use it.
    I must start
    I have a punting phone, but used my smart phone in a horny emergency . A couple of weeks later the Masseuse showed up in my facebook page a a friend suggestion . I wasn't using my phone for Facebook ( only on pc )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

ford pefect (14-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    I have a punting phone, but used my smart phone in a horny emergency . A couple of weeks later the Masseuse showed up in my facebook page a a friend suggestion . I wasn't using my phone for Facebook ( only on pc )
    This does not surprise me, and it is why I always suggest people don't assume that their privacy is secure with a dual-sim setup. The big tech companies have no shame - they will use every possible link between user activities to target ads.

I've been caught in a similar spot myself and took the risk. Seemed to get away with it that time.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Lots of overthinking going on, I’ve one phone, I use WhatsApp, people that bug me get blocked, it’s a simple system, I’’m tough but unfair

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (14-02-23)