Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 18th

Reviews

Are some of you here suggesting that vigilante approach is the way forward because that is exactly what it looks like to me . If so we have nothing more to discuss
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (23-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Are some of you here suggesting that vigilante approach is the way forward because that is exactly what it looks like to me . If so we have nothing more to discuss
    You are purposely twisting my example statement. You asked where are the riots and I told you it happens. Nothing more.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by welldressed View Post
    it's in the thousands, and the police knew and failed to act. People are afraid the same will happen again
    i know how you feel being misconstrued .
    Clubcard stop now

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

i know how you feel being misconstrued .
    Where is the falsified statement in that?

I thought you could be reasonable in discussions

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WellDressed View Post
    Where is the falsified statement in that?

I thought you could be reasonable in discussions

i AM aware of those cases as I am of what good Irish Catholics priests and nuns did here , babies dumped in sewers we do have .
    Are all immigrants saints of course not
    But we are moving into a clear agenda that is not on if the far right get there way . You seem to be missing the point I am raising . If there are challenges solve them legally and do not tar all with the same brush.

I have yet to see you condemn the Far Right here , you have been in a sense explaining why it might happen as a mild interpretation and perhaps it is understandable that violence may occur without any actual evidence other than a possible fear of what might happen . And if evidence is found we deal with it via law and we deal with it hard .
    Clubcard stop now

Reviews

I can see you are entirely unreasonable. So far you've suggested the video might be false, posted another video, brought up priests. All while ignoring the actual video.

And I would like you to retract the statement above. I've made my feelings known about the far right and the far left.

My partner, the mother of my children is an immigrant. You obviously have an agenda as your default setting it to suggest anyone outside your thinking is "far right"

Pretty disgusting tactics all in all.
    If you have made your views clear I am not aware of them . I have been put into a place of excusing /supporting violence against women among other things here so if you are agitated join the club . Given your post I apologies to you . I am just surprised how this thread has gone.

It was a simple support a march , it went to I am meant to have all the answers to housing and a whole load of other issues that no one can solve and other things to i am suggesting we forgive excuse immigrants for harassing women

I am going to delete this thread it is not worth it
    I will be there next Saturday with a simple reason . I do not want what is happening in certain sectors to gain traction . I think we Irish are better than that.
    Clubcard stop now

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (11-02-23), WellDressed (11-02-23)

Not dismissing concerns but harassment of girls is not the sole property of those targeted by hard right . It is wrong but many of these accusations have been false as per Finglas
    The issue is the provocation of communities with a specific intent

How exactly do you get to my posts supporting violence against women, that is nuts that is . If someone is breaking the law we use the law to deal with it not this shit.
    I am fully with you in being against hate , against provocation and perverting

people’s legit concern to right-wing badness .

We have No argument there xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (11-02-23), beautyaddict (11-02-23)

Reviews

I have requested thread to be deleted . I am clearly not managing this well at all .
    Clubcard stop now

Reviews

The video is pretty self evident, unless you are saying it's a fabrication? The same happens with with Irish pedos. I lived north of the border, 2 sex offenders with offenses against minors where moved into the locality, 3 days later, the night everyone found out who they were they were gone, burned out of their residence. 2 years later they tried it again and same result, with the offender ending up in hospital. It happens, it doesn't get national media attention because the immigration issue is at the forefront right now.

As a father if anyone, anyone threatened the safety of my children they would end up in the ground. (Nearly) Every parent has the exact same thinking.
    Then pair of boys in Mullaghbawn were lucky they only got blue paint threw over them. Sometimes vigilante justice is required as the law will do fuck all in a lot of these instances.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

WellDressed (11-02-23)

I have requested thread to be deleted . I am clearly not managing this well at all .
    I think it’s a worthy thread 🧵 xx

It is a subject fraught with pitfalls and emotions , easy to get sidetracked xx

It doesn’t take away from its Value as platform for Discussion xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (11-02-23), WellDressed (11-02-23)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast