Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anyone here Sean Moncrief talking abou E-I

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    you draw some odd correlations and vague generalisations to posit your arguments. can you please be specific.

its a question of yours which i put back at you with one word changed
    I would be very interested i any evidence that anyone has that the media in this country is anything other than very right wing
    i really dont know about your use of the word very- i can only imagine your political beliefs

I think he is coming from the view that anyone who is not on the extreme right ala fox news, Michael Graham etc is to the left of him and as such in their eyes a left wing liberal. It is this kind of nonsensical rationale that labels the Democrats in the US as left and news organisations like CNN as left wing.

As GW said either you are with us or against us.

How anyone can claim that Irish media both print and broadcast has a left/liberal bias is amazing and clearly not someone who understands what left actually is.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    its a book i intended gatting but its probally full of exaggeration like paul williams tabloid bits and his crime books.. anything to fill up the pages, paper never refused ink..

but on the subject of reviews, i do think some of the lads here go too far with detail.. the author has a point on this.. many lads day attractive girl, good personality etc. but some do go in incrdible detail regarding verious acts and i believe this should be limited

taking into account that non punters and kids might have a gander at the site now and again, we do need to exhibit a certain degree of responsibility..

I agree some people seem to write reviews as wanking material for themselves or other readers.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Thumbs up True

Thank you, well said
    Definitely, some of them are incredibly graphic, hence some of the girls request their clients not to be too descriptive

Its not very respectful for the girl. i read one a while back, detail was unbelievanle, only thing was other punters would read it and think they cant insist on the exact same performance from the girl, could be good for business but must make punters liable to put alot of expectation and maybe even pressure on the girl in performing certain extreme acts.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567