Thread: problem accessing site on phone/browser

1. Default problem accessing site on phone/browser

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. On my iphone currently I can not access this site, either on chrome, safari etc. I have 'safe search turned off" but no matter what I do it makes no difference. It's actually got worse in last few days, if I do a google search for the site on Chrome, it doesn't come up in the search results even!

I am wondering (for the tech heads) could it be a DNS issue? I am on the 3 network using their 'hero' €15 a month pre-pay new service.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jinglyballs View Post
    Hi
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. On my iphone currently I can not access this site, either on chrome, safari etc. I have 'safe search turned off" but no matter what I do it makes no difference. It's actually got worse in last few days, if I do a google search for the site on Chrome, it doesn't come up in the search results even!

I am wondering (for the tech heads) could it be a DNS issue? I am on the 3 network using their 'hero' €15 a month pre-pay new service.
    It's 3 network. Need to check your settings, they don't allow certain webpages.
    " I always leave them better than I found them"...

Try using a VPN, it’s blocked with me on 3.

Use VPN, works a charm, sometimes my phone is from Canada/ Spain or Uk.

Reviews

Yes probly 3 themselves. I think someone else had an issue similar. Do other adult sites work? You may have ti get onto customer care to prove your over 18

5. Default

Hi

thanks for the responds confirming really that it's 3 blocking it (just confirmed to myself that it works when on wifi), bit mad really. It's very annoying as one is out driving most of the day and then can't get on to organise a meet up with anyone. GrrrH!

Other sites do work plus other dodgy sites, so Censorship gone mad don't see how they are protecting people!
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 06-02-23 at 12:39. Reason: Not allowed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jinglyballs View Post
    Hi

thanks for the responds confirming really that it's 3 blocking it (just confirmed to myself that it works when on wifi), bit mad really. It's very annoying as one is out driving most of the day and then can't get on to organise a meet up with anyone. GrrrH!

Other sites do work plus other dodgy sites, so Censorship gone mad don't see how they are protecting people!
    You could try change your apn. Not 100% on how to do that on mobile but 3 have a few apn's one may allow you access. A quick google should find them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

jinglyballs (06-02-23)

Reviews

Ring them and ask for the restrictions to be lifted. Say you are trying to access websites and they are blocked, you don't have to go into detail.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WellDressed For This Useful Post:

jinglyballs (06-02-23)

Reviews

Install VPN
    I use the below superVPN it's the one at the top on attached link

It also hides all your internet activity from nosy service provider

https://www.google.com/search?q=supe...attribution=1#
    Last edited by AmorInfinito8; 06-02-23 at 13:41.