Default I love you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Avenante View Post
    There you go

They are so gorgeous I want to bite them

Merci Mademoiselle, c'est aimable de votre part

T
    xxx

Blog Entries

all good wines, ranging from €10 - €65, the Barolo being the most expensive, but well worth it.

hope this helps

Reviews

Does nobody drink rose
    theres a bottle from blossom hill called white zinfandel,absolutely massive.
    Drank 3 bottles watchin manu last nite and not a bother today.

Smashed two glasses but, doh!!
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

I like rosé from time to time, but someone told me it's full of chemicals and shit.

Well not literal shit, but you know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I like rosé from time to time, but someone told me it's full of chemicals and shit.

Well not literal shit, but you know.
    here's a really clean rose

in case you haven't noticed, I really like wine

Reviews

Does nobody here think that there's a lot of affectation and snobbery around wine? All these toffs on the telly wrinkling their noses under a glass and going "Oooh, I smell the summer countryside" and all that bollocks, and spending several minutes holding the glass up to the light and examining the wine's body and legs in an almost sexual way, and talking about wine like it's medicinal and not just another way to get pissed as a fart.

Tasting wine's dead easy. Sip. If you like, have more. If you don't, leave it.

Bastards. Let me into your world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Does nobody here think that there's a lot of affectation and snobbery around wine? All these toffs on the telly wrinkling their noses under a glass and going "Oooh, I smell the summer countryside" and all that bollocks, and spending several minutes holding the glass up to the light and examining the wine's body and legs in an almost sexual way, and talking about wine like it's medicinal and not just another way to get pissed as a fart.

Tasting wine's dead easy. Sip. If you like, have more. If you don't, leave it.

Bastards. Let me into your world.
    mousey, seriously not all wine enthusiasts are like that. Go on a basic wine course, I did and it taught me about which foods go with wines etc and I have to admit, it turned me into a bit of a wino!

I love good food and good wine, but remember, you can get good wine for a tenner these days, and less if you shop around

Reviews

Not me anyway,i just drink it cos it gets you wankered fast
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Not me anyway,i just drink it cos it gets you wankered fast
    hahaha,

there is a difference between wine-drunk and normal drunk though.... I get really messy on wine.

Yeah you can never go wrong on a good pinot gricio I love them light charasmatic and either fruity or lime perfect with most meals...They even do a new one now with less alcohol percentage in for those that drink lighter just had some of that this weekend and it was really nice xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast