Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sandy - little scottish stunner ?

Reviews

just had a look at that pic and i zoomed in 1000% and i still believe that sandy is a post op t/s.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by yasmina View Post
    hi jay
    i assume you are talking about me as the lady who knows sandy
    you never voiced any concearns about sandys gender to me and i have only just seen your post regarding this

but i would just like to say i have known sandy for a long long time and she is 100% female and always has been

yasxx
    your right yasmina i never voiced my concerns directly to you but i did voice them in another thread a while ago a thread that you also posted in after i did and didnt say anything then.
    if i'm wrong then fair enough and i would appoligise to sandy but so far nobody has proved me wrong and i still believe what i believe.

3. Cool

thanks for the replies folks , it seems she is genuine . TBH i saw her pics about a year ago and from some angles it looked like a CGI image or one of those life dolls ( no disrespect ) , just very plasticy .

but ive spoke to her on the phone , and i would say shes 100% woman , maybe a wee bit spaced , but with that body , id say worth a punt .

stand back , im going in !

Sandy is a lovely little girl and i can't wait to see her again, if i'm lucky to get an appointment cos she's always very busy. she's not really spaced, she's very nice and caring and genuine. beautiful girl and beautiful body.

Default seriously?

i don't know folks.
    I think this thread just raises doubts about how anyone can trust the reviews system!

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

This girl's pictures just show me a girl who could be a very sexy little minx but has a beachball face, basketball jugs and apart from them, the figure of a young boy.

Not even the camel toe pic redeems her.

dom

Reviews

hi folks
    i have been thinking about my comments in this thread and would like to add that they are just my thoughts and should in no way be taken as fact.

i have actually a long time ago spoken to sandy on the phone and i will say that she neither sounded like a man or spaced out as some others have said she sounded really sweet to me but perhaps unfortunatuly for me i will never meet sandy as a client because it would always be at the back of my mind.

i am truely sorry if i have caused any upset to sandy by my comments it was never my intentions and wish her all the best.

jay.

Default william wallace kicked ass.

the sandy topic came up before on general chat on the 28---03---09.a lot of the contributers from that thread have voiced their opinion again on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    hi folks
    i have been thinking about my comments in this thread and would like to add that they are just my thoughts and should in no way be taken as fact.

i have actually a long time ago spoken to sandy on the phone and i will say that she neither sounded like a man or spaced out as some others have said she sounded really sweet to me but perhaps unfortunatuly for me i will never meet sandy as a client because it would always be at the back of my mind.

i am truely sorry if i have caused any upset to sandy by my comments it was never my intentions and wish her all the best.

jay.
    Hi Jay. i just want to, on behalf of alot of other posters on this i'm sure, would like to say Thank You for making that little speech, not exactly an apology as such but you gave your opinion which is fine, nobody can stop you from giving your opinion and i have no problem with that, but you do say you wish Sandy all the best, and if you don't want to visit her that choice is yours, i'm sure there are lots of girls that you've been with who you think highly of and would recommend strongly to me and who you more or less worship the ground she walked on (not exactly but you know what i'm getting at), but i may not like the girl that you like and i might feel the same way as you feel about Sandy.

But i think what you have done is a real 'man' approach or attitude about your views or opinions, maybe not 'man' attitude but i hope you know what i'm trying to say. I do like Sandy and if she reads this she might feel a bit hurt or upset, or she might even just say fuck those cunts, but it could be hurtful, and what you said is straight and to the point, and i for one salute you for that. Fair play to you. Thanks for saying that.

9. Default

ok , ok ,

handbags back everybody .
    i think this post may be getting a bit outta hand and off topic . i just raised concern as she does not allow reviews on EI or AW , which is always worrying .

i was only really looking for punters who had visited her recently , and whether it was good or bad .

Hi there,

Can the guys who visited me in Belfast please contact me as I have lost you're phone numbers? I've been so busy looking for an apartment in Belfast and stuff that I've lost track but I'm trying to get in touch with Adam and my friend Yasmina? I've tried to call you a few times recently ((Yasmina)) but I can't get through and I love you're new pics they're the best I've seen..

Love Sandy X x X x X

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast