Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This f***ing economy!!!

Back to the original post.

Turn the table on the bastards. I did. MY business was going down the plug hole until I went to a business support group. I came away with 5 steps to make a difference. I have implemented 3 of them and I no longer have a cash flow problem, my stock is secure and accounted for and the bank is off my back. PM me if you want to discuss this further. BTY I did have to spend around 3K to make the changes but it was worth it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lordjohn View Post
    Cockadoodledo are you for fucking real here.

You think €40,000 is a lot to pay a qualified nurse who has spent years of studying, training and looking at the results of car accidents in A&E.
    Also get your facts right before you post the average industrial wage in Ireland is €32000 as published by the CSO (2006 Figs).
    Therefore your maths of 3 times the avg ind wage = 96,000 Thats more than twice that nurse.

I can assure you that if you need medical assistance and that nurse or consultant saved your life or the life of one of your loved ones you would'nt be moaning about €40,000

Yes I'm for real - and there is nothing wrong with my maths - the tax take from 3 people on the average insudtrial wage is about 48k (3 * 32,000 * 50% = 48,000) this is about the cost of one nurse. So it does take 3 people in the private sector to support one nurse and I wouldnt mind but they dont even give you a blow job when you are in hospital . And the average salary of a nurse in the UK is only £20,000 according to Hays. So why do they have to earn more in Ireland - they do that same job - dont they?

Did I tell you the one about the Garda that I actually know - pulled a salary of €96,000 last year with overtime. Feckin Joke!!
    Where is the logic in that? Where I work we had 15% pay cuts last January and now we are on 4 day week. Anyone earning

As I said dont get me started on the rest of the overpaid public sector wasters!

Blog Entries

Default I'm sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by cockadoodledo View Post

And the average salary of a nurse in the UK is only £20,000 according to Hays. So why do they have to earn more in Ireland - they do that same job - dont they?
    I don't mean to pick on you here but, anybody who needs to ask this question shows there total lack of knowledge about this sort of thing. I'm sorry, it just really annoys me.......

Seriously, you can't compare the wages of somebody doing the same job in another country, in another currency. You're only mentioned their salery, and the difference between them, but nothing about the difference in the cost of living for a nurse in the UK and here.............

Again sorry, but I see this sort of comparison all the time and it just really anoys me. You just can't compare the two like that............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345