Thread: Intimate shave Dublin Area anyone

Question Intimate shave Dublin Area anyone

So this is unusual.
    I'm giving laser removal a try but need to be clean shaven first. Catch 22, the reason for getting g the laser hair removal is its too awkward to shave myself.

Anyway if there's any lady in the greater Dublin area that could offer this service sometime today or tomorrow evening please drop me a message.

I've searched massage profiles offering male grooming but the opt out of reviews worries me.

Reviews

I know of a place in city centre, but I’ve never had it done. Seen it advertised on another free website. No idea how good they are but one person told me they are quite busy with it , both men and women.

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    I know of a place in city centre, but I’ve never had it done. Seen it advertised on another free website. No idea how good they are but one person told me they are quite busy with it , both men and women.
    Shaving / waxing or laser?

Reviews

lol , did u really ask me that, I’ve no idea , not something I’d be aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    So this is unusual.
    I'm giving laser removal a try but need to be clean shaven first. Catch 22, the reason for getting g the laser hair removal is its too awkward to shave myself.

Anyway if there's any lady in the greater Dublin area that could offer this service sometime today or tomorrow evening please drop me a message.

I've searched massage profiles offering male grooming but the opt out of reviews worries me.
    maybe this helps :

https://www.boots.ie/toiletries/skin...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Dublin24 & Cork