Thread: Butt plugs

Default Butt plugs

Hello all, just a question that came into my head...

I have bottomed only twice for 2 lovely ts/TV girls and I loved it! I've been recently trying to make myself more comfortable with objects in my ass as I just can't afford to see these girls as often as I would like!

My question is what do you think of butt plugs? Have you ever used them? I kind of like the idea of having one in for a few hours as I go about the day just to see what it's like, and maybe popping it in before I go to see a girl and have her take it out before she fucks me.

Any tips or tricks is appreciated

I have a cock shaped realistic dildo I use, works for me ����

Quote Originally Posted by StradLad69 View Post

I have bottomed only twice for 2 lovely ts/TV girls and I loved it! I've been recently trying to make myself more comfortable with objects in my ass as I just can't afford to see these girls as often as I would like!

My question is what do you think of butt plugs? Have you ever used them? I kind of like the idea of having one in for a few hours as I go about the day just to see what it's like, and maybe popping it in before I go to see a girl and have her take it out before she fucks me.

It's a very good idea to loosen yourself up like that before a meeting, but the most important preparation is to be super clean. It's also easier to relax when you're confident there won't be any nasty surprises.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StradLad69 View Post

Butt plugs have only one use to stretch you out.

Don't think you would wear them all day.

They are not that sexy TBH.

Better off buying a nice dildo and riding it, fucking your ass is much more pleasurable.

Even a medium sized dildo can prepare you for a massive sized cock in the right hands.

Just do deep and stretch it like no tomorrow.

You will ride like a pro next visit..

Maybe they don't all wanna go easy and gentle? haha ��
    And I love those type of TS ��