Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A terrible Jinx has fallen on Westville

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Lately when i try and open a can (usually cat food) the bloody ring comes off in my hand.Is there a special technique to this?

sick of using the knife or tin opener,
    Westside.
    Are you talking about the tins that have on the lid a small ring to pull on?

I used to pull on this with my index finger, having the tin between my big finger and the palm to slow me down if my pulling motion would make the lid to break too fast. Also, rather then pulling once stronger, I would have a few "weak attempts" to ensure I pull with minimal force.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    remember the pint cartons of milk that you had to tear them open,i fuckin hated those,fuckin milk everywere.
    or those sachets of sauce,if you dont tear them in the right place first time they just wont fuckin open
    ya sachets of tomato sauce, went to a restaurant the other day the girl opened it for me fucking spilled the most of it over me she did....

Blog Entries

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    Are you talking about the tins that have on the lid a small ring to pull on?

I used to pull on this with my index finger, having the tin between my big finger and the palm to slow me down if my pulling motion would make the lid to break too fast. Also, rather then pulling once stronger, I would have a few "weak attempts" to ensure I pull with minimal force.
    thats the one.Always breaks the sec i pull.

Ex P has spoken,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Ah no

remember the pint cartons of milk that you had to tear them open,i fuckin hated those,fuckin milk everywere.
    or those sachets of sauce,if you dont tear them in the right place first time they just wont fuckin open
    its the top you open.

Waht about the plastic packages of some stuff today.I brought a new scissors lately and couldnt get the plastic off.You wouldnt mind if i had a scissors but i threw it out and the only scissors i had was in the plastic.Batteries are even worse.

I used a knife instead,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ya sachets of tomato sauce, went to a restaurant the other day the girl opened it for me fucking spilled the most of it over me she did....
    ha ha red sauce,that will not come out you know.many a t shirt iv wrecked because of those sachets,:d
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    its the top you open.

Waht about the plastic packages of some stuff today.I brought a new scissors lately and couldnt get the plastic off.You wouldnt mind if i had a scissors but i threw it out and the only scissors i had was in the plastic.Batteries are even worse.

I used a knife instead,
    Westside.
    THOSE PACKAGES ARE FUCKIN RIDICLOUS,NEAR IMMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN.CANT BE DONE WITHOUT A SHARP KNIFE.A LOT OF THEM ARE KIDS TOYS ASWELL FFS,IMAGINE.

WD-40= "THERE YOU GO LITTLE JOHNNY,HERES THE NEW BEN TEN FIGURE I GOT YOU"
    LITTLE JOHNNY= "THANKS WD,YOUR THE BEST,BUT I CANT OPEN IT"
    WD-40="DONT WORRY KID,HERE TRY MY STANLEY KNIFE,FOUND IT IN THE SHED LAST NITE.
    LITTLE JOHNNY= AFTER A COUPLE OF SECONDS STRUGGLING, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WD MY HAND
    WD-40=OH SHIT,IV NEVER SEEN SO MUCH FUCKIN BLOOD,YOUR ON YOUR OWN KID,IM FUKIN OUTTA HERE.
    LITTLE JOHNNY= PLEEEASSE STAY,HEEELLP MEEE WD,WERES MY MAMMY.AAAAAAHHHHHHH
    WD-40=LET GO OF ME YOU LITTLE FUCKER,IM OFF

SHE DUMPED ME THEN
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Default Yeah

THOSE PACKAGES ARE FUCKIN RIDICLOUS,NEAR IMMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN.CANT BE DONE WITHOUT A SHARP KNIFE.A LOT OF THEM ARE KIDS TOYS ASWELL FFS,IMAGINE.

WD-40= "THERE YOU GO LITTLE JOHNNY,HERES THE NEW BEN TEN FIGURE I GOT YOU"
    LITTLE JOHNNY= "THANKS WD,YOUR THE BEST,BUT I CANT OPEN IT"
    WD-40="DONT WORRY KID,HERE TRY MY STANLEY KNIFE,FOUND IT IN THE SHED LAST NITE.
    LITTLE JOHNNY= AFTER A COUPLE OF SECONDS STRUGGLING, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WD MY HAND
    WD-40=OH SHIT,IV NEVER SEEN SO MUCH FUCKIN BLOOD,YOUR ON YOUR OWN KID,IM FUKIN OUTTA HERE.
    LITTLE JOHNNY= PLEEEASSE STAY,HEEELLP MEEE WD,WERES MY MAMMY.AAAAAAHHHHHHH
    WD-40=LET GO OF ME YOU LITTLE FUCKER,IM OFF

SHE DUMPED ME THEN
    and if your like most ppl then ypou have to by a stanley knife to get the plastic wrapper open and guess what?Yep the Stanley knife is wrapped in plastic too.

maybe jesus may help,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default This....

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    Made me slightly aroused........................Thanks Karin..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Thanks Luther

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Made me slightly aroused........................Thanks Karin..................
    I thought it was just me.....

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Default What???

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I thought it was just me.....
    You don't make me aroused.............................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast