Page 1775 of 2852 FirstFirst ... 77512751675172517651773177417751776177717851825187522752775 ... LastLast
Results 17,741 to 17,750 of 28517

Thread: The last person to post wins

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Is it safe to come in yet? Have you stopped oggling at women half my age? lol
    Evening Kate and looks safe now. lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Evening Ladies & Gents and welcome back LTG
    Evening QM. I'm sure you're glad to have him back. You shouldn't lose by too much now. lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

theqm (12-03-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Evening Ladies & Gents and welcome back LTG
    Evening QM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

theqm (12-03-12)

Blog Entries

Can I talk about my son for a little while? He's made me soooo proud today While I was out working (my pillar of the community job, not the naughty one) he has gone into town off his own bat and introduced himself to some shops, seeing if they would be interested in taking his T.shirts that he designs. I'm dead chuffed Apparently some of the shops are really interested too and he's got a meeting with some of the bigger shops at the end of the week.

He's never done anything like that in his life before and I'm just so proud that he had the initiative to go out and done it. Well impressed.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

harry10 (12-03-12), magicalman9357 (12-03-12), theqm (12-03-12)

Reviews

Can I talk about my son for a little while? He's made me soooo proud today While I was out working (my pillar of the community job, not the naughty one) he has gone into town off his own bat and introduced himself to some shops, seeing if they would be interested in taking his T.shirts that he designs. I'm dead chuffed Apparently some of the shops are really interested too and he's got a meeting with some of the bigger shops at the end of the week.

He's never done anything like that in his life before and I'm just so proud that he had the initiative to go out and done it. Well impressed.
    Good on him. Next stop Dragon's Den.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Evening QM. I'm sure you're glad to have him back. You shouldn't lose by too much now. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Evening QM.
    Evening Harry & Magic. Team Win is now back to full strength. Try to keep up lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

harry10 (12-03-12), magicalman9357 (12-03-12)

Reviews

Good for him. Initiative in young folk is hard to come by. You should introduce him to my idiot brother lol

Blog Entries

That's a great achievement for your Son Kate and you must be very proud of him. I wish him every success.

Is it safe to come in yet? Have you stopped oggling at women half my age? lol
    benny checks he still has a pulse... i can confirm im still oggling...lol

yeah seriously well done him!

now back on topic...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

harry10 (12-03-12), magicalman9357 (12-03-12)