Thread: Fortune Tellers etc

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Fortune Tellers etc

Does anyone go to or even believe these ppl?I remember a girl i dated used to go to them and believe every word she were told.She would do anything to make what the fortune teller said come true.

Crazy shite.The first time i went out with her she asked me to drop her up to the tellers house and guess what?When she came back out she was amazed that the fortune teller was able to tell her about me,even told her what i drive at the time.Wow thats majic isnt it?I call it good eyesight.And she would be told things like,we would break up and then get back and then break up and then get back?????????Is there a timeframe on this shite?She would be told that she would stumble upon money.Yeah sure fuckin pay day the following Thursday.

These ppl just con ppl.How come they never forcast a discount eh?The forecast everything that will definatly happen like we will be told we'll die.Wow.Drop your drawers West and i will read your nutsack and i will tell you how many children youll have by the angle of your daddy bags.Youll have between 1 and 10.Wow an amazing person.Id be lost without her.

Id be wealthier without her too,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 18-10-09 at 19:46. Reason: spe;;ong