Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA - A joke

Reviews

the playoff matches will take place on Saturday the 14th & Wednesday the 18th of November....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    How on earth can they change the rules regarding seedings within the last few weeks it means in the play offs we could be up against strong countries like France Russia & Portugal We can do it though whoever we meet what do u think of our chances The draw is next Monday....
    Fifa have always changed rules when it suited them - Sepp Blatter is a toss-pot!!!
    I just don't think this Ireland team is good enough, no matter whether its seeded or not.
    4 wins(Cyprus twice & Georgia twice) and 6 draws. Our only chance is to bore teams to death.
    I hope we do get through the qualifiers but just can't see it happening

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    lads if we do happen to qualify, how embarrassing are we going to be over in south africa, we have to admit we are shi^, it would cost us a fortune and we might as well be sticking our mickeys into Roxy as she would provide more enterainment that watching that present soccer team
    hey rodeoman,

if you want entertainment go see roxy (abba) and canadian mandy, now that would be priceless entertainment, fuck no's what will happem and fuck no's what you will get,

Reviews

come on ep, who would you like to see ireland get!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    come on ep, who would you like to see ireland get!
    Greece - 'Your the one that I Want'

Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Greece - 'Your the one that I Want'
    tell you what ep, i do you a deal, i'll have a word with fifa and make sure you get what you want (greece) in exchange for some ov ur thai friend knickers, deal or no deal!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    tell you what ep, i do you a deal, i'll have a word with fifa and make sure you get what you want (greece) in exchange for some ov ur thai friend knickers, deal or no deal!
    Go steal your own!!..

Reviews

Talking

pmsl

Blog Entries

blatter's a known conman, he's up there in my book with the likes of Max Mosley, any member of the cast of Eastenders and that bloke off the telly what goes around slapping chaps in the face and shouting "you know when you've been tango'dddd!"

seriously though, our football team isn't sexy enough, they need Ronaldo, Messi and the big names there so they can continue to feather their nest on our dime. It's like golf without Woods or Harrington.

I fucking love football too, but I have a good feeling about this, we're just shit enough to qualify!

Reviews

FIFA is no different from any other organisation these days, it's all about money & more people will watch the W C with the seeded teams there.
    Everyone loves the Cinderella story except the € people.
    We are shite but no one wants to play us. We don't concede too many goals & with all too few creative players we just might nick a goal or more likely, get a set piece & score.
    Let's hope we do get there, that Stephen Reid gets fit, shithead Ireland has a road to damascus moment & Andy Reid is brought along for musical entertainment.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast