Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sonny, can you help me out???

Reviews

Blog Entries

Default Jesus Sonny......that's a bit of a shock, I was only looking for a bit od help.....

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    Throw the cuffs on me luther. bye all. Looks like a long stretch for ol sonny
    What's the confession???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    What's the confession???
    I think he confessed to posting QPH is a cunt

(and yes i did only reply so i could post QPH is a cunt)
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Ok ok i,m not deaf but its just NBT assured me sign lingo

Yeah but not american sign language............unless u wanna get sizzle

nbt

Ok ok i,m not deaf but its just NBT assured me sign lingo was the surest way to get EE girls to have dirty sex with them mclovin then dared me to do a sign lingo graffetti before he was banned to prove i wasnt a woos. i,m sorry luther, i shouldn,t have been so easily led and fell to temptation.
    I think mclovins in enough problems with the law at the min without theses acusations qph s only a cunt if hes the one that banned my profile unfairly i told you to write lol

Blog Entries

Default Ah now Sonny, some are easily led at times but I just ain't buying it...

Ok ok i,m not deaf but its just NBT assured me sign lingo was the surest way to get EE girls to have dirty sex with them mclovin then dared me to do a sign lingo graffetti before he was banned to prove i wasnt a woos. i,m sorry luther, i shouldn,t have been so easily led and fell to temptation.
    I'm sure I'm easily led at times, it's a trust thing........

Now if you wanted to write in sign language why did you pick that phrase??? You said you didn't have any run ins except a small one with Doozer. And why did you edit it after you saw this thread???.Lucky the original was saved eh...... Seems to me like you have a little history here......Easily led my ass......

If the other lads provoked you into it, and that's you're excuse, then that's not to smart of them either..

As per the rules..

Provoking Others
    Do not attempt to provoke others into bad behaviour. If you do this, you will be banned.
    Last edited by luther; 15-10-09 at 09:54.
    L

Reviews

I'm sure I'm easily led at times, it's a trust thing........Now if you wanted to write in sign language why did you pick that phrase??? You said you didn't have any run ins except a small one with Doozer. And why did you edit it after you saw this thread???.Lucky the original was saved eh...... Seems to me like you have a little history here......Easily led my ass......If the other lads provoked you into it, and that's you're excuse, then that's not to smart of them either..As per the rules..

Luther, you hangman! Why didn't you just send him a PM instead of buttering him up with all the "ooh, tell me your problems" at the start of the thread?

Blog Entries

Default So you were provoked into it ..........

well,

you see luther, i didnt really understand the message,
    And willing to hang the lads out to dry to same your own ass eh.........

Now if you didn't understand the message and you thought it meant something else, why did you edit it after you saw this thread???

Now lets not beat around the bush eh............

A past history here no doubt..........
    L

Blog Entries

Default Ah Mousey......

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Luther, you hangman! Why didn't you just send him a PM instead of buttering him up with all the "ooh, tell me your problems" at the start of the thread?

I was just trying to be friendly and looking for a bit of help...... Do I not do my best to help people here???

What do you make of it all???
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default what can i say luther

I was just trying to be friendly and looking for a bit of help...... Do I not do my best to help people here???

What do you make of it all???
    For someone who spends so much time here and posts so much here ure still a teensey weensey
    bit gullible But the plus side is u are genuinelly helpful without an agenda

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast