Thread: Off the scale on the horny side with a TS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Off the scale on the horny side with a TS

I had such a hot experience with a TS not many weeks ago (OK I didn't leave a review!). I was a little nervous but very excited when I rang on her apartment door bell. Once she opened the door and I seen her, it was instantly OMG she is so hot and sexy looking all I wanted was her in my mouth right there and then. When she had closed the door and after a quick kiss I went down to take her in my mouth. I felt her getting hard in my mouth and this was so exciting to give her pleasure. We did end up in the bedroom to continue. I knew I would do all I could to please her and make her cum in my mouth. She did help me with this and when she was close I sucked until she had her orgasm and I continued to receive all her milk. I knew I was going to swallow and it was a lovely experience. I am surprised that I liked it so much and she could have cum so much more to fill me and I would have swallowed it all. If you are reading this thinking about going to see a TS then I would say go for it but choose carefully. PM me if you want her name.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LinnLP13 For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (01-11-22)