Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the most suggestive thing someone has done in front of you ?

Default What's the most suggestive thing someone has done in front of you ?

I remember working with a girl about 13/14 yrs ago. We worked together in an office. We used to take turns getting each other an ice cream from the shop in work most days. She was in her early 20's cute & fit.

One day she was eating hers and just the way she was licking it and had her lips around it was such a damn turn on 😀

Reviews

In a club one time with some pals and was approached by a group of women. One of them in particular was giving me the eyes big time, I thought she looked cute so I asked if she wanted to dance a bit? We got to dancing and soon kissing.
    We were chatting beforehand a little but not for long so I suggested we go to the bar to get a drink as I wanted to try chat her up a bit more. As I was about to turn she grabed my junk with a fairly good grip and looked me in the eye and said "no".

I then suggested we go back to mine together? She nodded and off we went. Probably the most aggressively a woman that I'd just met has suggested somthing like that with me.

It's a diffrent story with someone you're dating. Subtlty goes out the window somtimes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FullIrish For This Useful Post:

Reviews

3 hot girls on the bed on all fours with their hot asses up in the air wanting it, I didn't know where to put it ..... first

And then,sadly, you woke up.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mcsocrates For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (15-10-22), bmw528 (14-10-22), JennyIrish (14-10-22), Nononsense111 (14-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mcsocrates View Post
    And then,sadly, you woke up.
    No it's true, I was there, it was some laugh !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    No it's true, I was there, it was some laugh !
    You were in bed with Jimmy?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (14-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    You were in bed with Jimmy?
    No unfortunately not, I was cheering him on from the sidelines. Green with envy I was

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (14-10-22)

I once had a colleague tell me at the Christmas party "take me home and paint my face"
    So I took her home and painted her face with cum.

Reviews

It was a hot sumers day with a hit of a gentle breeze. I was in the middle of nowhere, out in the countryside. I was feeling really horny, I always wanted to try open air sex. I had my shirt off and I could feel the wam sun on my skin and the breeze blowing against my nipples. Her name was Goldy, she was a real animal. I was siting thinking I would love a shag. When I turned I around, there she beside me on all fours with her ass in the air. It looked so round, plump and sexual. She was just asking of it. As a young man the was the most sexy thing I had ever seen. Then, as I got to my feet and ran my hand down her rump, she made a little sound like a moan, well it was more of a gentle ba and then she playfully skipped off through the meadow chewing a mouthful of lush green grass LOL 😀

"No animals were harmed in the telling of this story, it is purely a work of fiction and does not express the sexual preferences of the author, all names have been changed to protect those involved " LOL 😜

Reviews

I was at a stag weekend in Galway in a club chatting up a girl, she leaned over and whispered in my ear (have you any condoms ?)
    I didn’t but I soon got them, She took me to her friends place and had her wicked way , what a night !!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

clarelad (15-10-22)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast