Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Man Utd supporters

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    The likes of Giggs Beckham and Robson are not from Manchester either and yet they will always be associated with Utd. And by the way according to WD-40 Owen is an Old Trafford legend already.

My top 4 at the end of the season
    Liverpool
    Man Utd
    Chelsea
    Man City
    HEY BUDDY YOU KNOW IM BEEN SARCASTIC MY MAN.BUT THIS IS SERIOUS YOUR TOP FOUR PREDICTION IS RIDICILOUS.I BET YOU A PUNT YOUR WRONG
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    HEY BUDDY YOU KNOW IM BEEN SARCASTIC MY MAN.BUT THIS IS SERIOUS YOUR TOP FOUR PREDICTION IS RIDICILOUS.I BET YOU A PUNT YOUR WRONG
    OK no problem.
    How long a punt do you want?
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

ok no problem.
    How long a punt do you want?
    em a 4 day punt,no we be real here and call it a half hour wit the girl of your choice if liverpool finish top 2 and same for me if they dont.

Is there a smiley face biting his nails

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    em a 4 day punt,no we be real here and call it a half hour wit the girl of your choice if liverpool finish top 2 and same for me if they dont.

Is there a smiley face biting his nails
    OK youre on.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

ok youre on.
    how we gonna sort it out at the end fuck knoe=ws but we worry about that when it comes around.the football just got even more interesting.

Reviews

Default im the referre!

right wd - 40 and westcorklad, i will be referre,

this is the deal ok,

which ever team between manchester united (wd-4o) and liverpool (westcorklad) finish above the other, wins a 30 min punt with the lady ov there choice, ie extras not included in the price ok,

so if utd finish higher than liverpool come what may, westcorklad you o wd-40 a 30min punt and same for you wd-40 if liverpool finish higher than utd(no chance as we will finish top) then you o westcorklad a 30min punt.

if you both read this and agree pm me to confirm the bet ok, and i will pm you back to say you have both confirmed it ok!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just asking a serious question of the United supporters here.

As a Liverpool fan I was gutted to see Michael Owen score the winning goal in the game against Man City last Sunday so I am wondering how do you feel about his value to the club this season. Obviously your opinions are likely to be coloured by that goal but overall do you feel that he was a good signing for the club?

I would have considered him a good buy 4/5 years ago when he came back from Madrid as he is a natural goalscorer. Injuries have certainly had an effect but, coming to United on a free transfer and getting(allegedly) half the wages he was on at Newcastle was worth a gamble.
    He looked sharp in pre-season when everyone was getting their fitness levels up and the goals he has scored have been mostly opportunist strikes and we haven't had someone like that since Van Nistlerooy.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    right wd - 40 and westcorklad, i will be referre,

this is the deal ok,

which ever team between manchester united (wd-4o) and liverpool (westcorklad) finish above the other, wins a 30 min punt with the lady ov there choice, ie extras not included in the price ok,

so if utd finish higher than liverpool come what may, westcorklad you o wd-40 a 30min punt and same for you wd-40 if liverpool finish higher than utd(no chance as we will finish top) then you o westcorklad a 30min punt.

if you both read this and agree pm me to confirm the bet ok, and i will pm you back to say you have both confirmed it ok!!!!!!!!
    It will be interesting to see how payment will be made.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

I predicted he would be a useless signing,after Sundays goal my predictions aren't going to plan ....

Reviews

Question credit card

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    It will be interesting to see how payment will be made.
    forrest, they may find a lady that takes credit cards ha, or the dearest agency there is, you no the 1's that charge 200+ for 30mins, they take credit cards ha!

westcorklad, still awaiting your pm, wd-40 has agreed!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast