Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Multiple trolls/hackers banned today

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    As I explained in PM 69:

It was me who checked the IPs and they matched.

You logged on via an Anonymouse.org IP.

The shit pic poster also logged on by that same Anonymouse.org IP.

I can believe it is possible you didn't post the shit pics.

Perhaps you and another person both use Anonymouse.org to hide your IP and Anonymouse.org gave you both the same IP?

But, if you are not here to cause trouble, why do you use Anonymouse?

Why not log on like any normal user instead of go through a proxy to try to hide your real IP?

If what you are saying is true, this misunderstanding would not have occurred but for your own attempts to hide behind a proxy IP, the same proxy IP some else did use to post shit pics.

If you have a crazy flatmate who posts crap on this site from your shared internet connection, you will get banned along with him when this happens. If you share a proxy server with a crazy arsehole, you will get banned along with him when shit pics are posted all over this site.

Maybe it's time you evaluated the company you keep?

Pat x
    You Tell 'em Lady.

They are bringing everybody down around here. Some serious bad karma from some real negative dudes.

Pass the spliff and show us your tits momma !

Reviews

glad to see you soted those pictures out and those assholes banned good work

Reviews

Why not log on like any normal user instead of go through a proxy to try to hide your real IP?

Patricia,

My own thoughts on the above point and please bare with me because this has nothing to 69 being banned.

Because of the nature of this site and the hassle, i had from miss hilton i too have a 3 different ips which have no bearing on my location .
    As i explained before ,if i had someones ip ...i will have their location within 12 hrs. However it doesnt interest me .

Look at it from my point of view......
    I have been threaten by pimps on here about reviews being ratted and comments put on them , so i will not compromise my security for no one , hence the an ip that cant be traced back to me.

This is not ure ordinary website / forum ....some of the people using this website have a lot to loose if their location were ever comprimised. You can say this cant happen but it can.

any way just my thoughts

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Trolls View Post
    You Tell 'em Lady.

They are bringing everybody down around here. Some serious bad karma from some real negative dudes.

Pass the spliff and show us your tits momma !
    Right on Bono dude......what we need is less third world debt, less trolls and more tits. That's why I say........vote for Lisbon this time and let them all makes tits out of us.

Dont let Mari know that you've got a spliff or he'll hound you for some.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 21-09-09 at 16:49.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Right on Bono dude......what we need is less third world debt, less trolls and more tits. That why I say........vote for Lisbon this time and let them all makes tits out us.

Dont let Mari know that you've got a spliff or he'll hound you for some.
    Right on Brother Carlos, a vote for Lesbian is cool.

What we need is world naked party like they do in Malahide with .............................Ladies.

Hey Man, You South American dudes are good at gardening, I have a nose for that sort of thing, you know any Colombians ?

You point the way, I will follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BqLlVHlWA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    As i explained before ,if i had someones ip ...i will have their location within 12 hrs. However it doesnt interest me .
    This isn't really true though, and this fact undermines your point. Having someone's IP does not tell you their address, it only tells you the ISP they are using, like Eircom, NTL etc.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Look at it from my point of view......
    I have been threaten by pimps on here about reviews being ratted and comments put on them , so i will not compromise my security for no one , hence the an ip that cant be traced back to me.

nbt
    Report any threatening pms and visitors messages that you have received or even posts on the community section and the Community Moderators will be happy to investigate the matter for you nbt.

Blog Entries

Report any threatening pms and visitors messages that you have received or even posts on the community section and the Community Moderators will be happy to investigate the matter for you nbt.
    We are currently recruiting a team of Community Thugs also. These are blokes all over Ireland who have volunteered to be an E-I thug in their spare time, once they get an IP from me they track the offender down and beat him to a pulp

Reviews

Its ok ,i handle them in my own way

The only way to get rid of them is to stop taking adverts from them ,and unfortunately that has nothing to with me

nbt

Reviews

As I explained in PM 69:

It was me who checked the IPs and they matched.

You logged on via an Anonymouse.org IP.

The shit pic poster also logged on by that same Anonymouse.org IP.

I can believe it is possible you didn't post the shit pics.

Perhaps you and another person both use Anonymouse.org to hide your IP and Anonymouse.org gave you both the same IP?

But, if you are not here to cause trouble, why do you use Anonymouse?

If what you are saying is true, this misunderstanding would not have occurred but for your own attempts to hide behind a proxy IP, the same proxy IP some else did use to post shit pics.

If you have a crazy flatmate who posts crap on this site from your shared internet connection, you will get banned along with him when this happens. If you share a proxy server with a crazy arsehole, you will get banned along with him when shit pics are posted all over this site.

Maybe it's time you evaluated the company you keep?

Pat x
    Ummm... Pat, can you clarify that this has nothing whatsoever to do with me? It's a nasty coincidence that my username and this IP thing have the same name.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast