Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: my Thai friend

Reviews

EP you are a man after my own hear! I once had a rummage in a friend's gf's drawer looking for knickers or hosiery to share.

I found her rampant rabbit. I give it a good lick and suck. I still have a good pull every now and again thinking about my saliva in her pussy while she's getting herself off.

If she's used it on my mate, ah well all's the better

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMindOllie View Post
    EP you are a man after my own hear! I once had a rummage in a friend's gf's drawer looking for knickers or hosiery to share.

I found her rampant rabbit. I give it a good lick and suck. I still have a good pull every now and again thinking about my saliva in her pussy while she's getting herself off.

If she's used it on my mate, ah well all's the better
    GRE

great stuff you've given me an idea now! If I found she had a vibrator I'd nearly be tempted to shove it up my jacksie ha ha....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    GRE

great stuff you've given me an idea now! If I found she had a vibrator I'd nearly be tempted to shove it up my jacksie ha ha....
    Believe me, if I had more time I would have work it into my arse

One other time, different girl completely, a friend of an ex I spooned some pre-cum into the cuppan tae I was making her. It was great watching her drink it and thinking she could be swallowing down my cum.

Reviews

She was in touch today again my lovely Thai friend I'm going over for a curry with her & her boyfriend(lucky bastard) they'll be out for an hour too I always tell them to take their time no rush back Its been 2 weeks since I stole a knickers I can't wait....

Reviews

Question be carefull

hiya ep, just make sure that when they return home, you have time to put your jeans back on, before you jump from the window!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234