Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Street prostitution in Dublin - is there much going on?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    lovely, should be able to get her at a knockdown rate then lol
    offer her some yellow pack tins of lager, and this should produce the desired effect.. if you want to be reet cheeky, you could buy some bottles, siphon some of the beer out of one of them, and fill it with your cock porridge, then get a sense of satisfaction as you watch her drink it... job done

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ga1 View Post
    lads she s pissed most of the time always seems to have a can in her hand
    Don't know if the same girl you are referring to,

But the night I picked up J.

No drink problem

Reviews

Default Update

Near the Burlington last night.

Seen a chick in a mini and thigh high boots.

However was not the south African J.

Was a Dub and I reckon was around the block a few times.

So I figure we could have our wires crossed here based on the boots.

It was nearly 10 months ago when I encountered J, so she may be off the scene.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Near the Burlington last night.

Seen a chick in a mini and thigh high boots.

However was not the south African J.

Was a Dub and I reckon was around the block a few times.

So I figure we could have our wires crossed here based on the boots.

It was nearly 10 months ago when I encountered J, so she may be off the scene.
    well, as I said, I work and live in the surrounding areas and have a very high interest in the local girls, when I was a younger man I would often drive around getting £30 blowjobs and the like, long before the motherfucking po-po added all them cameras, this girl I'm talking about looks well smart for a street girl, I tell you what, I'd hit it from all angles, do it backwards, upwards, insideoutwards. Really makes me want to move to Berlin, where you can literally do whatever the fuck you want and the police will just give you a handshake.

Love the berlin po-po I do, cool people who really love Irish people, especially if you have a ilittle german

Reviews

well, as I said, I work and live in the surrounding areas and have a very high interest in the local girls, when I was a younger man I would often drive around getting £30 blowjobs and the like, long before the motherfucking po-po added all them cameras, this girl I'm talking about looks well smart for a street girl, I tell you what, I'd hit it from all angles, do it backwards, upwards, insideoutwards. Really makes me want to move to Berlin, where you can literally do whatever the fuck you want and the police will just give you a handshake.

Love the berlin po-po I do, cool people who really love Irish people, especially if you have a ilittle german
    yes indeed the germans are a wonderful race.. just dont mention the 2 world wars they started eh ? chortle chortle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    yes indeed the germans are a wonderful race.. just dont mention the 2 world wars they started eh ? chortle chortle
    the germans didn't start the world wars, the nazi's started the second one, the germans are merely to blame for the first. Incidentally, most people blame the 'guilt clause' which was featured in the treaty of versailles as one of the major factors for starting the second world war. It wasn't until the treaty of rome several years later that it became apparent that the european superpowers had learned their lesson and devised the EC. The main objective of this new community was to prevent world wars from occurring.

Reviews

Ahh.

Dublin in the rare o'l times.

There was a time you could get 20 girls working the Baggot Street area, some of them crackers.

Alas sadly not so anymore.

I know what you mean Blankers, I was in Antwerp a while back.
    Plently of pussy in the windows for €40-50.

The police patrol the area but are only there for security, they don't bat an eyelid at the punters.

Pussy Paradise.

Reviews

Ahh.

Dublin in the rare o'l times.

There was a time you could get 20 girls working the Baggot Street area, some of them crackers.

Alas sadly not so anymore.

I know what you mean Blankers, I was in Antwerp a while back.
    Plently of pussy in the windows for €40-50.

The police patrol the area but are only there for security, they don't bat an eyelid at the punters.

Pussy Paradise.
    there must be nothing better than stroking oneself into a "lady of the nights" mouth while being observed by the filth, t'would definitely tip me over the edge and bring me to the point where i would fill said ladies boots with custard...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ploy26p For This Useful Post:

sexyfukka (29-07-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    there must be nothing better than stroking oneself into a "lady of the nights" mouth while being observed by the filth, t'would definitely tip me over the edge and bring me to the point where i would fill said ladies boots with custard...
    Its all quite private, the ladies are in the windows.

You pick one and go into a room to get a good shag the Police are outside.

Great arrangement.

Villa Tinto is the biggest brothel in Europe in Antwerp and the cops have a cop station in the building.

Lot of 'Ol ones in villa tinto though

Blog Entries

Its all quite private, the ladies are in the windows.

You pick one and go into a room to get a good shag the Police are outside.

Great arrangement.

Villa Tinto is the biggest brothel in Europe in Antwerp and the cops have a cop station in the building.

Lot of 'Ol ones in villa tinto though
    same deal in Brussels, of course, brussels is a fucking shithole full of amazing buildings and thieving fucks

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast