Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Street prostitution in Dublin - is there much going on?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i happen to have a hatred for eggs, as watching someone eat a guggy egg infront of me, makes me want to projectile vomit into the persons face..

road running is great.. though as its high impact. i prefer to do my running on a treadmill, ill be doing 10k every night this week, to build up my sexual stamina and endurance.. thats how i roll and so forth.
    10k on a treadmill, works out at about 5k on a road, probably

Reviews

hmm i doubt that, as im sure you will find that if you run 10km on a treadmill, it will actually be 10k, it may take you longer to run 10k on the road, i will grant you that. when you take into account such things as, wind resistance, running surface, dips in the road, inclines/declines, wankers in cars who try and run you over, and women with big tits distracting you.

Reviews

Ploy,

that face pulling shit sounds pretty weird to me.

has this happened since you won that throphy ??

Reviews

well since i won the trophy , i have felt more confident in my sexual ability.. getting such an honour from ireland biggest forum for people who like to talk about the prostitutes they have sex with, is quite an accolade. i feel like ive won the F1 world championship in my first season, except of course i would wipe the floor with Button and Hamilton whilst driving with a glass of champagne perched on my knees and smoking a pipe.

you should try putting on your war face, next time you are about to put the vinegar on your chips, do that scene from "Full Metal Jacket" when private joker puts on his war face.. cos thats what i do everytime i stamp on my toothpaste tube.. tis bastard great and so forth and such like,..

Blog Entries

indeed. it's all about the warface these days

Reviews

very impressive blankmann.. now people can see exactly what i look like when i blow my magic beans... happy days... why dont we start a competition to see who can pull the best war face ?? we can judge it by ferocity of face, and the amount of veins one can make pop in their forehead and neck.. the winner gets to smell my farts for a week,..

Blog Entries

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516