Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Swords

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Hi. Any update on swords would be appreciated. Is Mary back from holidays . Thanks
    Does Mary take a lot of holidays . It is not easy to get from the Wild West to Swords . I was really looking forward to seeing Mary again but she is off topping up her tan . V......a is standing in for her. Have any of you had the pleasure of visiting V, Or should I try for the famous Lisa ? Thanks . Pm's preferred and Very much appreciated & I will give feedback... Thanks

2. Default

Hi I was with V ..... lovely girl amazing b2b and hj

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucass143 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (16-07-23)

Reviews

I rushed from Mayo to swords today for an afternoon appointment with V. I left a good deposit and l was leaving happy . As I was dressing she mentioned the name V . I said are you not V. She replied no I am R... . I checked my phone later only to see lots of messages from V . R is a Granny , a nice Lady and gives a good massage
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 17-07-23 at 22:59. Reason: Specific location

5. Default

Hi everyone - Changing the subject from the amazing Lisa, does anyone have anything interesting to say about Blonde Mary B in Swords? She’s one lady I’ve been curious about but I’m hesitant given my previous bad experiences in the area. I’ve exchanged texts but there has been some attempted bait and switch … however I do find her photos v hot … any insights out there?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBoyPants For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (23-08-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyPants View Post
    Hi everyone - Changing the subject from the amazing Lisa, does anyone have anything interesting to say about Blonde Mary B in Swords? She’s one lady I’ve been curious about but I’m hesitant given my previous bad experiences in the area. I’ve exchanged texts but there has been some attempted bait and switch … however I do find her photos v hot … any insights out there?
    positive from a massage perspective but very negative as regards phone use and bad interrupted music from her phone. If she advertised " Texts Only " and put her phone away she would have very happy clients . I'd be surprised if there were any bait & switch . I think she will tell you who will be doing the massage . The place is a little confusing, and like I did , you could end up with the wrong masseuse

8. Default

Spending a week in dublin next week, has anyone any recommendations for Swords, please PM.
    many thanks

Reviews

Lisa is excellent. Thai girl about 40 ish but looks younger. Works off main street

Lisa away till mid September

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dublinbrian For This Useful Post:

bigmango (23-08-23)

12. Default

I heard that from her too yesterday…anyone have any good alternatives to keep us going until she returns ….?

Hi all,

Up in swords this week.

Any updated girls offering massage & HE.
    If you could let me know here or DM me that would be great!

Thanks a mill.

Ps. Would visit Lisa but apparently she is on holidays, if I recall?

Cheers

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast