Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the irish squad,whingers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    speaking of jason mcateer, he's now assistant manger to john barnes at tranmere. The tranmere players call them dumb and dumber :d
    looks like relegation for tranmere so,what genius appointed those two
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Speaking of Jason McAteer, he's now assistant manger to John Barnes at Tranmere. The Tranmere players call them dumb and dumber
    jason mcateer is never a manager.anyone remember barnes at celtic?some players arn`t cut out to be good managers and i can`t see laurel and hardy sorry dumb and dumber lasting longer than this season.mediocre players can make top managers-wenger ,ferguson,benitez,moyes.back to cyprus for the first time since the 5-2 shambles a few years ago.staunton was a great player but had no managerial experience and should not have been offered the job as i believe no international country would appoint a manager without him having been an experienced manager at a club first

Reviews

I thought they would've realised after John Barnes disaster with Celtic that he's not cut out to be a manager. As for McAteer he doesn't have a clue. He was an 'expert' on football first last season and didn't he didn't have a clue about the game. I didn't understand his accent either

Who appointed those two? I would say theres a Liverpool fan on the Tranmere board It's nearly as bad as when Leeds appointed Brian Clough as their manager. But there was a difference at least he was a good manager. His only problem was he had too much to say and insulted too many people at his own club.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

i thought they would've realised after john barnes disaster with celtic that he's not cut out to be a manager. As for mcateer he doesn't have a clue. He was an 'expert' on football first last season and didn't he didn't have a clue about the game. I didn't understand his accent either :d

who appointed those two? I would say theres a liverpool fan on the tranmere board :d it's nearly as bad as when leeds appointed brian clough as their manager. But there was a difference at least he was a good manager. His only problem was he had too much to say and insulted too many people at his own club.
    wats the odds they giv stan a job to,tranmere what a joke backroom staff=barnes,mcateer and stan,imagine fergie and wenger will have to keep one eye over there shoulders now i tell ya

Blog Entries

Default Bunch of fu*king over paid spoilt sh1ts...........

This is the kind of thing that turned me off footdall.......

Come back to the real world boys.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    wats the odds they giv stan a job to,tranmere what a joke backroom staff=barnes,mcateer and stan,imagine fergie and wenger will have to keep one eye over there shoulders now i tell ya
    stans back --as manager of pointless darlington.they decided that stan was the man to rescue rock bottom(div. 2)darlington.meanwhile the barnesy and macca(tranmere rovers) show rumbles on in div. 1,walloped 5-0 on saturday with macca getting himself sent off from the sidelines.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    stans back :d--as manager of pointless darlington.they decided that stan was the man to rescue rock bottom(div. 2)darlington.meanwhile the barnesy and macca(tranmere rovers) show rumbles on in div. 1,walloped 5-0 on saturday with macca getting himself sent off from the sidelines.
    ha,cudnt fuckin write this shit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12