Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    I think you are right with a lot of what you say.

The Irish government fucked themselves when they took thousands of refugees from the Ukraine, who are one of the least vaccinated countries in Europe, with no background checks for vaccination.

It proves what a load of shite it all was. They were guilt tripping people for their behaviour during the pandemic saying your behaviour could kill the elderly or vulnerable, but suddenly it's "Ah yeah, sure whatever..." Let's just move on now. Funny the rich got richer and the poor got poorer and now look at the situation! Doom and fucking gloom.

Best wishes to Ukraine (just an obvious example of bullshit/ I don't give two fucks about who is vaccinated and who isn't...in fact I've rolled around with unvaccinated girls).

"For us all" my bollocks.
    Are you aware that Covid today is not the same as Covid a year ago , or in 2020 ?

: As a result of allowing Ukrainian refugees into the Republic : how has it affected

the number of active Covid cases ? How has it affected number of hospitalizations ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Are you aware that Covid today is not the same as Covid a year ago , or in 2020 ?

: As a result of allowing Ukrainian refugees into the Republic : how has it affected

the number of active Covid cases ? How has it affected number of hospitalizations ?
    It's seems to have affected it

Fuck all ...which is the

Point I am making.

As in a load of shite from the get go. Yes there was something here, but not enough

to have the strictest lockdown in Europe. We have a broken health service in MY country that I pay my taxes in. I have had problems with said shite health service. I.E. mother on hospital bed in wrong
    Fucking ward.

If I wish to complain about my country's government I will. I am fully employed and pay my taxes. I worked throughout said pandemic...no PUP

too busy for that.
    Now covid no problem. War now. Economic crisis now. We move on to next shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    It's seems to have affected it

Fuck all ...which is the

Point I am making.

As in a load of shite from the get go. Yes there was something here, but not enough

to have the strictest lockdown in Europe. We have a broken health service in MY country that I pay my taxes in. I have had problems with said shite health service. I.E. mother on hospital bed in wrong
    Fucking ward.

If I wish to complain about my country's government I will. I am fully employed and pay my taxes. I worked throughout said pandemic...no PUP

too busy for that.
    Now covid no problem. War now. Economic crisis now. We move on to next shite.

I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

: what exactly would you have the President of the United States do differently ?
    anyone but Biden, they seem to be getting worse when its now they are needed most, I thought it was all over when Trump was booted out, Nope, Biden is a joke at present and making a fool of himself and the United States
    A dreadful leader, He cant even make a wee speech unless he has his notes which has been seen several times and on one occasion was completely lost as was reading the notes back to front but worst of all he has broken many of the promises he made to the people.
    He is definitely not a leader or someone who can make rational decisions for the good of all and no wonder his ratings are at an all time low,
    I don't understand why the Americans keep voting in these corrupt idiots, do they put something in the water before each election or summat?
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 03-07-22 at 19:47.

Reviews

People have different opinions. You can believe whatever you wish as I can too.

It was very agenda driven and the overlords seemed to be making it up as they went along. Irish politicians were giving themselves pay rises during the pandemic ...
    Highest earner in the HSE on €750,000 a year in a broken health service lol...that's more than you make !

No sure scientists were never sinister, shady mother fuckers ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Bukar (03-07-22)

Reviews

A wise man said, the Vaccine was not created for Covid, Covid was created for the Vaccine,

Not read any of the thread, but the US is a sick place these days, and I guarantee you rich powerful republicans who get their mistresses pregnant or whose daughters get pregnant and want an abortion will have one.

A real case of do as I say not as I do,

They should change the saying from God Bless America to God help American females and poor to access proper health care free and have control of their own bodies

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

Bukar (03-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    The world is changing and people must wake up, covid and the vaccines were ALL based on lies,
    Biden has went back on all his promises and the billionaires who pretend to be wanting to help us want rid of us. Unless Joe Biden has his notes he cant even string a sentence together, thats why Putin waited until this Gobshite was elected president before he started the Ukraine war as knew Sleepy Joe would be surely asleep at the wheel, he called it correctly

Anyway Theyre all corrupt and want to own us, new technology is making that easy for them
    very few things we have are actually our own
    Its all about control, lockdowns were all about control of the people and its all about the Great Reset, I tremble at whats coming next, God Help Us ALL
    What's the great reset? Is that where white people are replaced with black and brown ppl? That's a bit mad now Ted

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dickrogers View Post
    What's the great reset? Is that where white people are replaced with black and brown ppl? That's a bit mad now Ted
    The Christians imaginary friend is returning soon, haven't you heard ?
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dickrogers View Post
    God bless your cotton socks Dougal
    Its where you become a Rocket Scientist

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast