Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Robbery issues/discussion

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    In Doozers case that was the last post of a troll, he had shown he was a troll in all his 10 earlier posts, and he started a thread about Doozer.
    Doozer was also not the only person mentioned in that post you refer to in the link you provided.........

There were 2 people accused in there, it was a little more specific than your case........

In your case, it was a first post, they did not start a thread and I spent the whole night here watching out for their return with my finger on the ban button should it warrant it.........

Luther that is bullshit an allegation is an allegation whether it is in the middle of a thread or set up specifically to make that allegation it makes no difference.

Secondly 2 people accused is again not borne out by the reply from carlos

I dont know what your beef with doozer is, but you've got 24 hours to either back that allegation up with some hard evidence, retract it here or be permanently banned.
    It is clear from that reply that he is only concerned with the allegation in relation to Doozer and makes no mention of Lorna. And you are not seriously trying to suggest that had S Talker alleged that doozer was a pimp but not said who he was pimping that the reaction from carlos would have been any different.

As for the troll thing carlos makes no mention of trolling in the threat to ban the threat to ban is made only on the allegation that doozer is a pimp if the troll thing was relevant then why didn't carlos just ban straight away as you have said he had already shown he was a troll. No the only reason he was threatened with a ban was because he made an allegation that Doozer was a pimp.

So my question remains if it was good enough for Doozer why is it not good enough in this case that the same rule is applied back it up retract it or be permanently banned????

If you're bothered to read my posts in the tread you provided a link to you would know that I never claimed that "mods" were ordinary members. I said on many occasions that was my view on how I viewed myself..........

I've tried to explain this in the very last post in that thread, it you cannot understand that at this stage I'm afraid I will have to accept the fact that to you, it will remain forever inexplicable.........

I have tried.........here it is........
    I read your posts and my point remains that you want to view yourself as ordinary members and presumably you would like other members not to view the mods as separate that was the tenor of your various posts with ber over numerous threads. If that is honestly what you desire then the only way that could be achieved is if the same rules are applied to ordinary members and to moderators.

You are right this case is different but the difference is not the ones you claim it is that in Doozers case it was a mod using his banning power to defend another mod against an allegation that he was a pimp that is the difference.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default Well Stewie........

These were the factors I took into consideration when I was looking at it............

I immediately viewed it as bullshit.......

How did you view it when you saw it???

A serious allegation???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

These were the factors I took into consideration when I was looking at it............

I immediately viewed it as bullshit.......

How did you view it when you saw it???

A serious allegation???

As serious as the one leveled at Doozer

The same allegation but a different response that is what I am pointing out as such it appears that the mods are making rules depending on who the allegation is made against, and frankly you have confirmed this by raising a couple of red herrings regarding trolling and 2 people and the start of a thread.
    None of that is relevant

Why is it a serious allegation to claim Doozer is a pimp but just bullshit that can be ignored in this case????

Blog Entries

Default If it was so serious..........

Why did you wait an hour to report it???
    L

Reviews

Why did you wait an hour to report it???

There were mods on the site at the time I waited for one of them to reply when none of them did I reported it
    Given that it took Carlos just 10 minutes to post his ultimatum to S Talker I was surprised after an hour the same level of urgency had not greeted this case.

I did not realise that mods looked at how quickly a post is reported to ascertain how seriously they should treat it.

Again you are throwing out red herrings to try and avoid the question as to why the same rule is not applied when the allegation is not against a mod..

BTW i never said it was so serious I said it was as serious as the one leveled at doozer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    There were mods on the site at the time I waited for one of them to reply when none of them did I reported it
    Given that it took Carlos just 10 minutes to post his ultimatum to S Talker I was surprised after an hour the same level of urgency had not greeted this case.

I did not realise that mods looked at how quickly a post is reported to ascertain how seriously they should treat it.

Again you are throwing out red herrings to try and avoid the question as to why the same rule is not applied when the allegation is not against a mod..

BTW i never said it was so serious I said it was as serious as the one leveled at doozer
    Just because there were mods here does not mean they had seen the post..........

You replied to it by saying Ha Ha................ obviously quite serious to you..............

Listen Stewie, if you believed the allegation to be that serious you would have reported it straight away.......

The rest of this is just anti-mod bullshit........

I have neither the time nor the inclination to continue with this rubbish.........
    L

Reviews

Just because there were mods here does not mean they had seen the post..........

You replied to it by saying Ha Ha................ obviously quite serious to you..............

Listen Stewie, if you believed the allegation to be that serious you would have reported it straight away.......

The rest of this is just anti-mod bullshit........

I have neither the time nor the inclination to continue with this rubbish.........

No you have no answer as to why the same rule is not applied that's all you have danced around it the last hour throwing out stuff about trolls and 2 people and how quickly i reported it and now it is how seriously I took the allegation and of course the normal retort when nothing else has worked its all anti-mod bullshit.

How is it anti mod to want the same rules applied to all users ordinary and moderators, the simple answer is that either you are right in this case and Carlos was wrong in threatening a permanent banning in the other case or Carlos was right then and you are wrong now.

Of course if you have the audacity to point out the contradictions in how mods deal with these issues then you are just anti-mod

Blog Entries

Do you think everything that is dealt with on this board is dealt with in a particular way just because of who is involved???

There are a few other things to be taken into account above who is involved............
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Do you think everything that is dealt with on this board is dealt with in a particular way just because of who is involved???

There are a few other things to be taken into account above who is involved............
    I think it's time you guys either went into mediation, or go to the pub and get pissed, or find a nice lady to shag.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Default Thanks a bunch Forrest...................

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I think it's time you guys either went into mediation, or go to the pub and get pissed, or find a nice lady to shag.
    I decided to take you're advice and walked all the way down to the pub.............. it's closed...........

Please dispence your wise advice before closing time next time...............

But I think you have the right idea...................thanks..................
    L

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast