Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robbery issues/discussion

I totally agree.

If you are working hard all week, busting your balls.. what right has a car sales man to charge me 25K for a new car - the cheek of him, doesn't he know I only earn 400 quid a week. He should sell me that car for 2k. I mean i could get the bus but a man needs a car you know.

That car sales man could sell 5 cars in a day and end up with 20k profit, but if i pay him 2k thats nearly two months pay. ifs just not fair. and another thing, Why does the guy in the jewelery shop charge me 5k for a diamond studded watch - does'nt he realize thats more then 2 months wage gone right there! I'd like to buy a yacht but they cost 200k, its just daylight robbery - they should sell it to me cheaper because I'm on a low income and they should charge high incomer earner the higher price because they can afford it.

The Prince of Perversion.

Reviews

Plenty of girls doing 30 min for €100.

Some will do it for €80 (see indublin.com)

So personally I don't think that is bad compared to last year.

Also lads on building sites were earning a bundle of money up to last year, a clever guy would have put some of that aside for a rainy day.

I suppose what we are lacking in this country is somewhere you can go for just a hand job or a BJ at a lesser cost.
    But you always can have the Chinese Hand Job.

i like what i do as a job if i was getin what your getin id love it more

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Just_joe View Post
    I totally agree.

If you are working hard all week, busting your balls.. what right has a car sales man to charge me 25K for a new car - the cheek of him, doesn't he know I only earn 400 quid a week. He should sell me that car for 2k. I mean i could get the bus but a man needs a car you know.

That car sales man could sell 5 cars in a day and end up with 20k profit, but if i pay him 2k thats nearly two months pay. ifs just not fair. and another thing, Why does the guy in the jewelery shop charge me 5k for a diamond studded watch - does'nt he realize thats more then 2 months wage gone right there! I'd like to buy a yacht but they cost 200k, its just daylight robbery - they should sell it to me cheaper because I'm on a low income and they should charge high incomer earner the higher price because they can afford it.

Now, this is a THOUGHT

Anyway, I had a good laugh by reading this thread

same as best of luck wit your job lol

Quote Originally Posted by lad252 View Post
    i like what i do as a job if i was getin what your getin id love it more
    Are you talking about getting cum in your face? Yeah I'm sure, you would love that

Just a page ago you said you wont like to get it up to your hole, so dont be envious now

any chance u come down the west of ireland

.. which reminds me, i must contact my local estate agent and demand that he sells me that gorgeous house at the end of the road for ... lets see.. *checks loose change in pockets* .. three euros and twenty six cents. after all I work hard all week and thats all I can afford, therefore thats what he should pay for it! *LOL*

Seriously, where does this guys logic come from!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Are you talking about getting cum in your face? Yeah I'm sure, you would love that

Just a page ago you said you wont like to get it up to your hole, so dont be envious now
    Hey Anna

do you like getting cum on your face? Its not listed on your profile!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Now, this is a THOUGHT

Anyway, I had a good laugh by reading this thread
    Then you might consider making a donation to the society for the poor auld hard done by and can't afford to get me leg over.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 25-08-09 at 13:18.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast