Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free sex with easy women

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i no what you mean luther, the drunken lady looking for a good time at 3 in the morning, nothing worst when they phone or just turn up at your apartment drunk, and your stone cold sober and you have to passafie them, and entertain them!!!!!!!!!!
    toss em out on their arse. They will be too drunk to stand up and protest. If you feel a little sorry for them, you can throw out a blanket and teddy bear out in the garden also.

Blog Entries

Default Ya, nothing worse.......

i no what you mean luther, the drunken lady looking for a good time at 3 in the morning, nothing worst when they phone or just turn up at your apartment drunk, and your stone cold sober and you have to passafie them, and entertain them!!!!!!!!!!
    If you're already entertaining.................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Exclamation trouble

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    If you're already entertaining.................................
    now thats a different matter, if your already entertaining then phone must be off, as you no urself friday and saturday nites are booty call nights, so best to keep phone switched off!!!!

Reviews

Thumbs down lady

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    toss em out on their arse. They will be too drunk to stand up and protest. If you feel a little sorry for them, you can throw out a blanket and teddy bear out in the garden also.
    dolly, come on babe, you no thats no way to treat a lady!!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Are you kiddin.........

Hmmm, thats too bad. Well I guess then we can lable those women BITCHES, SLAPPERS, CUNTS,, WHORES
    I love em...............

But I do feel a little used sometimes..........

I don't let them all in, just the nice ones....................

I guess maybe I'm using them as much as they are using me, but it's not completely meaningless, I do like them, and I guess thay like me, or at least some parts of me...........

I don't answer the ones I don't like, I don't think that would be fair, to either of us..............
    L

dolly, come on babe, you no thats no way to treat a lady!!!!!
    Those ones are not ladies. The ones who knock on your door at 3am and drunk wanting you to service them for free. Those ones are

THE BIN BEAUTIES

Hell hath no fury when a Bin Beauty is scorned

but then again, toss them a carrot along with the teddy bear and blanket

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I love em...............

But I do feel a little used sometimes..........

I don't let them all in, just the nice ones....................

I guess maybe I'm using them as much as they are using me, but it's not completely meaningless, I do like them, and I guess thay like me, or at least some parts of me...........

I don't answer the ones I don't like, I don't think that would be fair, to either of us..............
    Well dont blame me. You made it sound like you didnt like the BIN BEAUTIES calling at the wee hours of morn.

You can change your mind about it. But if they knock on my door, its straight to the bin they go.

Reviews

Cool bin beauties

Those ones are not ladies. The ones who knock on your door at 3am and drunk wanting you to service them for free. Those ones are

THE BIN BEAUTIES

Hell hath no fury when a Bin Beauty is scorned

but then again, toss them a carrot along with the teddy bear and blanket
    come on dolly, you trying to say you have never been in that situation urself, looking to finish a good night off!!!!!

come on dolly, you trying to say you have never been in that situation urself, looking to finish a good night off!!!!!
    Nope never
    When I drank, I was always drinking with the guy I was going to shag. I never got drunk on my own and then went knocking on someones door after. I guess Im considerate even when Im drunk.

Blog Entries

Default Ah I'm only joking Dolly.........

Well dont blame me. You made it sound like you didnt like the BIN BEAUTIES calling at the wee hours of morn.

You can change your mind about it. But if they knock on my door, its straight to the bin they go.
    I guess it's a bit flattering at times, makes a lonely guy feel wanted................. if only for a while............

But in typical male fashion, it's grand when it suits me............ not very fair I know...........

Sometimes i feel used, but sometimes feel I'm using them as much as they're using me, so I guess that kind of evens it out..............
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast