Thread: Can you PLEASE describe what a STUNNER is?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Can you PLEASE describe what a STUNNER is?

So I fell in love with this Kerry guy awhile back and sure he was handsome but not the most handsome on the planet, but I loved him at first sight anyway. Well, we would fuck, but then afterwards he would tell me of some girl he was with once upon a time. He did this everytime we fucked. I dont know if I boost his confidence after sex or why he did this, but he would always talk of this one or that one and he would end it with "She was a stunner".
    One day, after sex with him, he started off on one of his "I fucked her" stories and ended with the "She was a stunner" and I got up the nerve to say what I felt "I dont know why and its not a problem that you talk about all the women you fucked after we have sex, but what I feel bad about is that you never told me Im stunning, but you always say the other girls were stunners." His reply to me was "you are sexy but not a stunner". This was 1 year ago, and those words still burn inside me. I never stop asking myself why did he not think Im a stunner? Well, finally, Im getting the nerve to ask ye Irish lads "What is a stunner?"
    What defines stunner? Is it height? Does a women around 6 foot fall into stunner category? I dont think its eye or hair color. Is it face shape? Or maybe does a stunner have a tan instead of pale skin? Does a stunner have a petite nose rather then an exotic nose?
    Can you please let me know, is there an overall consensus of the definition of "stunner"? or is it just what each man makes up and could mean anything?
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 21-08-09 at 03:56.