Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Can you PLEASE describe what a STUNNER is?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ok the one I wanted to put wont post.
    So this one instead. Guess who I think the stunner is?
    I would definitely prefer the shorter lady.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The funny thing tho is Id like the tall girl to have small tits. Isnt that odd? Thats why I love Miss Rie. She is tall, thin and small tits. I just love her!

I dont think thats odd. I think she would look a lot nicer with smaller breasts.

To be honest I dont really like either of them. I just liked the photo.

But if you google Rie Rasmussen, this is my ideal definition of Stunner. And I know that I will never be like her. Wish I was 6 foot but Im not.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

To be honest I dont really like either of them. I just liked the photo.

But if you google Rie Rasmussen, this is my ideal definition of Stunner. And I know that I will never be like her. Wish I was 6 foot but Im not.
    Danish women seem to be very comfortable in their skin which, in itself, can enhance the beauty.

Dolly, did you ever consider the fact that he was trying to mess with your head? If that was his goal, then he has succeeded.

Did he know u were on the game?
    Maybe he was intimidated by all the guys you had fucked and was trying to impress you with his prowess...
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

Reviews

hey dolly...was this guy a client?..its probably a bad policy to fall in love with your clients...he says something like he finds another woman more attractive and it drives you crazy...you admitted he wasnt the most handsome guy in the world yet it pisses you off he doesnt think youre the most beautiful girl in the world...youre better looking than 90% of women out there...isnt that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Ramora View Post
    Did he know u were on the game?
    Maybe he was intimidated by all the guys you had fucked and was trying to impress you with his prowess...
    No he didnt know. I met him on a hike and it was a natural sexual tension.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    hey dolly...was this guy a client?..its probably a bad policy to fall in love with your clients...he says something like he finds another woman more attractive and it drives you crazy...you admitted he wasnt the most handsome guy in the world yet it pisses you off he doesnt think youre the most beautiful girl in the world...youre better looking than 90% of women out there...isnt that enough?
    No he was never a client. But I have fallen in love before with a client. He is up in Belfast still. Nothing ever happened with that
    Darling, I dont want to be the most beautiful girl in the world. I just wanted to be added at least to his stunner list. I think that was a fair enough desire to have.

Reviews

Ok the one I wanted to put wont post.
    So this one instead. Guess who I think the stunner is?
    Personally I think that 5'6 woman is way too tall. Yeah the 4 foot tall girl is really cute. Imagine her sitting on your lap. Mmmm.
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast