Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you PLEASE describe what a STUNNER is?

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Yeah she looks like a good ride. Marcella is even better

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I know you don't value my opinion too much Dolly but here it is anyway.
    A stunner is individual to each man. Some will agree on one but rarely do all men.
    If your 'kerryman' was any sort of a gentleman he wouldn't have insulted you by making those comments.
    I know people that are constantly raving about Angelina Jolie for example. She is very good looking but I wouldn't consider her a stunner.
    I think this lady is a stunner but I am sure there are lads who would not.
    Yes I think this is tending to be closer to the definition. I think "stunner is in the eye of the beholder" I personally dont think the girl you just posted or skyblue posted are stunners. So that has explained to me that it seems stunner is not an overall mass opinion on one person, but rather varies from person to person. Im going to post a little more on this in a new box... And see I think Angelina Jolie is a stunner.

I have been thinking about it all night and reading your posts, and I think my conclusion is that "stunner is in the eye of the beholder" I personally dont think the girl forrest or skyblue posted are stunners. So that has explained to me that it seems stunner is not an overall mass opinion on one person, but rather varies from person to person. I do think Angelina Jolie is a stunner where as forrest doesnt. Another example of "stunner is in the eye of the beholder".
    So why is it in the eye of the beholder? How does it get in the eye? Like a particle that you cant blink out. Just sits in the eye and you see only that... Pondering over this question, my conclusion is.....
    Intimidation.
    Do they intimidate you?
    If you see a person who is in your opinion intimidating with their looks, but you want so much to touch that museum piece under glass case.... and then they just might let you touch them! That makes a person brag about being with the stunner. If a person is not intimidating, not under glass case, I think no matter what they look like, they will not be in the eye of that beholder... a stunner.
    In New York, believe me, it is full of beautiful people. I live on the Upper East Side and on every block there is at least 5 plastic surgeons ready to even do next day appointments. So the beautiful people are all around me, but I dont think they are all stunners. I do turn my head a couple times a day to watch a man or a women walk past me until they are out of sight. Why do I watch them? Because they are intimidating and that is "my stunner"
    The photos that Kerryman showed me, in my opinion were not stunners. They were just hot girls, something we have thousands of here in New York City. But maybe he felt intimidated by them then he managed to touch the museum piece, so that is why they were stunning to him. When it came to me, I mustve not been under glass case or museum quality to him. Or like some said, he couldve said it for other reasons too, like just to be an ass... who knows.... but at least it got me thinking about what a stunner really is.
    For me, I am intimidated by very tall people. A combo of very tall and very thin. This would be most of the New York City models. I get my hair done at a top salon that does lots of models hair. So as I sit there getting my hair done, often these top models come in and I just feel really inferior. I cant stop staring at them. I want to touch them like a museum piece. If I did manage to touch them, I would remember it forever. They to me are stunners. Tall and thin people. Which is where I put the example of Miss Rie. See how she is taller then the guy? Real tall and thin women intimidate me. Tall and thin men too. They, in my eye, are stunners.

Last edited by DollyDarling; 21-08-09 at 15:56.

Blog Entries

Default Now you're getting it Dolly.........

Although you may get a definition of a stunner, you'll be hard pressed to get a description, or at least 2 that match.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

My treat to you Dolly in light of your last post!

And of course someone tall and thin that we might be intimidated by too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	larry-bird.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	12768   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	awilt.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	12769   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leryn-franco-5.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	12770  
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

Yes I found this website last year. Before I ever experienced this "stunner" situation. I always wondered why I was obsessed with looking at this website. Now I know!

Tallwomen.org - The Ultimate Online Resource for Tall Females

Here's a stunner LOL

image not working. got client. will put it in a bit

Ok the one I wanted to put wont post.
    So this one instead. Guess who I think the stunner is?
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 21-08-09 at 19:33.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ok the one I wanted to put wont post.
    So this one instead. Guess who I think the stunner is?
    i think they are both stunners. but thats just me.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    i think they are both stunners. but thats just me.
    lol
    The funny thing tho is Id like the tall girl to have small tits. Isnt that odd? Thats why I love Miss Rie. She is tall, thin and small tits. I just love her!

Last edited by DollyDarling; 21-08-09 at 19:47.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast