Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man utd

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    i think utd are on a downward spiral this season bit early to say but ronaldo will be sorely missed owen as i said before will turn out to be the worst signing ever, chelsea to fight it out with lpool...
    no,no,no
    chelsea,utd,then liverpool but hopefully it will be utd,chelsea,arsenil,spurs and fifth for pool.utd need a striker and centre midfielder
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    no,no,no
    chelsea,utd,then liverpool but hopefully it will be utd,chelsea,arsenil,spurs and fifth for pool.utd need a striker and centre midfielder
    Man City are the dark horses watch out for them......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    man city are the dark horses watch out for them......
    id even prefer city to finish ahead of liverpool,

Blog Entries

Default this should be put into teh Soap Opera

where men can chase each other around in their jocks.

great stuff,
    Westside.

PS thats assuming they are talking to each other.

Reviews

id even prefer city to finish ahead of liverpool,
    Im sure you would prefer that to happen WD but it wont .

As EP stated in his post I think the league title this season will come down to a battle between Liverpool and Chelsea.
    The Truth is out there.

i fancy chelsea to win it just ahead of liverpool with utd third arsenal to hold on to fourth man city fifth and spurs sixth.rio ferdinand is out for a few more weeks with a pulled thigh muscle,more like a pulled cock muscle judging by this pic.rio loves his massages with happy endings the day before a match.would fergie go mad if i gave this pic to the news of the world and he saw it.shit disguise btw rio.the glasses might work for clark kent to hide his superman identity but we can see its you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	12765

Blog Entries
    Reviews

have to say think fergie has go it wrong with berbatov and if it had not have been his first season tevez would have been kept and berbatov sold.he has until january or maybe next summer to prove himself,bad season and hes finished at utd,we gonna have a hard season and i reckon its chelseas league this year
    Give the guy a chance ffs!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    I dunno forrest, Tansfer window isnt closed yet. If fergie thinks he needs another player hre may yet spend for one. Sergio Aguero would be a good buy sas long as he could be toughend up for the premier league.

Highway you are right. Spurs are laughing this season and I hope tey do well this season.

Arsenal could worry. Van persie as a striker, Bendtner not great and Eduardo Injury prone. Will Carlos Vela stand up and be counted only time will tell.

As for the pool, How long can Gerrard stay out of trouble? a bit of a Joey Barton. Hes gonna end up behind bars before the end of the season..

Chealse could do it this season, unless Ancelottie emds up like Scolarli and makes a hash of it

Lads its going to be an interesting season
    Supporters said the same about Teddy Sheringham 10 years ago. First season, lazy bastard. Second season, treble winner.
    I can't see United buying anyone else. We do need a strong midfielder but its not going to happen before the end of August. A lot of teams look strong at the moment which should make it very interesting.
    The big question will be whether Spurs and City can maintain their early form.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    im sure you would prefer that to happen wd but it wont .

As ep stated in his post i think the league title this season will come down to a battle between liverpool and chelsea.
    if liverpool finish ahead of utd il eat my socks,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by forrest View Post
    supporters said the same about teddy sheringham 10 years ago. First season, lazy bastard. Second season, treble winner.
    I can't see united buying anyone else. We do need a strong midfielder but its not going to happen before the end of august. A lot of teams look strong at the moment which should make it very interesting.
    The big question will be whether spurs and city can maintain their early form.
    hard to belive its been ten years,were does the time go

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast