Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: E-i stop blurring faces

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    He has them on because as usual he has his mickey in hand and he feels better when he looks down with them on...................
    That must be what I'm doing wrong. I have the binoculars turned the wrong way.... one sec...

JESUS!!!!!!! I feel like a new man now Ahhh Luther you busy tonight in the Pat cave?

Blog Entries

Default Er.....em.........ah..........sorry QPH.........

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    That must be what I'm doing wrong. I have the binoculars turned the wrong way.... one sec...

JESUS!!!!!!! I feel like a new man now Ahhh Luther you busy tonight in the Pat cave?

I'm afraid I'm washing my hair tonight.......................................

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

That looks an awful lot like your avatar Luther......

You're not?........

noooo?.....

You couldn't be?....

You're not......ho............hom............homo............. Homer are you???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Thanks for your honesty honey. But understand that i'm afraid to remove the pics as i know it got me the business although i cannot disagree that it can look a bit scary to someone.
    So what do i do now?! What do I do?

I'm bluring the pics now because of the above stated reasons. It's truth that many people have seen the pic already but soon noone will remeber.
    Anna you could try coming up with some fresh pics.

If you like I will take new pics for you. A while back I took some tasty ones of a Spanish girl and her friend, she was very happy with them and commented she had quite a few callers from them.

PM me if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Anna you could try coming up with some fresh pics.

If you like I will take new pics for you. A while back I took some tasty ones of a Spanish girl and her friend, she was very happy with them and commented she had quite a few callers from them.

PM me if your interested.
    Thanks for the offer but why would i change the pics if they keep me busy enough. No point to take chances.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Thanks for the offer but why would i change the pics if they keep me busy enough. No point to take chances.
    I agree Anna. Those pis work for me and you are even nicer in the flesh.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456