Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free rent for sex

Reviews

ex-p,

leave your requirements with me , i should have you hooked up by the end of the week provided you are not adversed to girl that would have gentleman callers ........maybe one every 30 mins and you must supply three dirty towels per wk and showering facilities.

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    you must supply three dirty towels per wk and showering facilities.
    You mean a dirty sponge and a bucket of mouldy water
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I know its sleazy but I'm seriously thinking of sharing my accommodation with a beautiful girl in return for no strings attached sex I'm sure I'll get loads of replies considering the recession I want no more dramas noone loves me
    opinions please.........

Now as accomodation goes you must have some gaff indeed. Something like below maybe???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	updowncourt.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	13699

Cause at current market rates your expexting alot in return for your accomodation.

Going on the basis of atleast 3 hrs sex per day (based on anhourly rate of €200), would put your monthly rent rate at around €16800.Somthing tells me tht any woman that you would consider cute enough to actually shag would also have her own standards and there in lies the flaw in your idea no woman on this planet is going to pay you 16800 a month for accomodation and put up with your perverted mind/ways.

You do remember now punting wrks??? dnt u???? Seems like you got the roles confused.

Reviews

Thumbs up

great idea ep, was thinking ov doing it myself, you wouldnt even need to steal her knickers, u would be only happy to wash her knickers when your finished wanking in them while shes at work!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Get some nudie photos of the applicants and put them up for here for us, EP.

We're your mates. We'll tell you which one to pick

Default mad as a box of frogs

Its getting to the point where you wont need to jump off the Clarion, they'll be lining up to chuck you off

Reviews

Ah well it was a bit of crack too as long as they didn't think I was a pervert....

Blog Entries

Default Heaven forbid........

What would give them that idea...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

They are obivisiouly taking one look at you ep and decidein that theres no fuckin way free rent is worth havin to sleep with you.
    And to be honest,well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	13708  
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I know its sleazy but I'm seriously thinking of sharing my accommodation with a beautiful girl in return for no strings attached sex I'm sure I'll get loads of replies considering the recession I want no more dramas noone loves me
    opinions please.........
    but do these prospective female tenants know that after she`s gone off to work,the shops etc.,you`ll be in her room rifling through her knicker drawer,taking a lie down on her bed with her knickers on her your face,itchying your mickey and balls with her toothbrush etc etc all the while keeping a sweaty eye on the window in case she comes back early and catches you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast