Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: go to Mass

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I tell you what, you don't wanna be sniffing around the granny's where I come from, fucking state of them
    r, i know what you mean.. they are pretty rank down here too.. most of them have really let themselves go, are over weight, have vericose veins and grey hair.. most depressing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    r, i know what you mean.. they are pretty rank down here too.. most of them have really let themselves go, are over weight, have vericose veins and grey hair.. most depressing
    I understand where you're coming from, like it would kill them to take a little pride in their appearance, this country is going to hell in a handcart, or something similar

Reviews

I understand where you're coming from, like it would kill them to take a little pride in their appearance, this country is going to hell in a handcart, or something similar
    hand cart or even shopping trolley would suffice..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    hand cart or even shopping trolley would suffice..
    child's buggy would work

Reviews

i agree, or maybe one of those motorised golf buggys ?

Blog Entries

or one of those little motorised personal scooter things you always see big, fat, lazy americans driving around on in the airport, I believe they are called 'Little Rascals'

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I love when a babe is in front of me in Mass I love when she kneels down her pants falls down a bit& u see the color of her knickers...
    Once when I was at mass at the back there was a woman in front of me with beautiful blonde hair that was nearly touching me and giving me a boner. I was so close to touching it... I should have even though I would go as red as a tomatoe if she turned around.

Another time there was a little one in a beautiful dress and I was just watching her moving around the place because I had nowhere else to look. Unbelievably, she looked back at me and whispered into her mom's ear, then I saw her mom looking back at me as well giving me a weird look. And then her dad didn't turn back at me like that, but he looked a bit pissed, sort of like he wanted to turn around but wouldn't. I'm sure she must have said "mommy that man keeps looking at me". I think it must be that most men are afraid to look at girls like that because they're such repressed perverts themselves that they're afraid to!!!!
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 19-10-09 at 14:35.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    once when i was at mass at the back there was a woman in front of me with beautiful blonde hair that was nearly touching me and giving me a boner. I was so close to touching it... I should have even though i would go as red as a tomatoe if she turned around.

Another time there was a little one in a beautiful dress and i was just watching her moving around the place because i had nowhere else to look. Unbelievably, she looked back at me and whispered into her mom's ear, then i saw her mom looking back at me as well giving me a weird look. And then her dad didn't turn back at me like that, but he looked a bit pissed, sort of like he wanted to turn around but wouldn't. I'm sure she must have said "mommy that man keeps looking at me". I think it must be that most men are afraid to look at girls like that because they're such repressed perverts themselves that they're afraid to!!!!
    what the fuck?

Reviews

what the fuck?
    my sentiments exactly.. the MCFC player has just moved down to number 2 in the list for getting a kick in the town halls lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    let the one without sin be the first accuser
    I didn't accuse anyone, I just wanted clarity. I'm unsure what was being said...far be it from me to cast a stone at anyone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast