Thread: Lil bo weep death.

Blog Entries

Default Lil bo weep death.

I stumbled upon this person today. 22 years of age and dies due to her demons, according to her family. In the name of sweet jesus would ppl ever take their social media accounts, their fuckin tik toc, better yet, their phones and fuck them into the river. I remember a life when we did not have mobile phones, did not have Internet and guess what? We survived. The pressure young ppl are putting themselves under today. When your in your twenties you know fuck all about life. Unreal.

Westside

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

ford pefect (13-03-22), IDF2 (10-03-22), oldfool (10-03-22)

Reviews

that is the trouble, people getting dissed and bad comments and thumbs down on social media and these people are already fragile.
    I do feel sorry for them that they can't talk to someone

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (10-03-22), ford pefect (13-03-22)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    that is the trouble, people getting dissed and bad comments and thumbs down on social media and these people are already fragile.
    I do feel sorry for them that they can't talk to someone
    They can't spent five minutes off their social media. I remember when the first video recorders came along. The Sony beta max. Remember when lots of houses didn't have landlines and alot if ppl qd outside phone booths to call ppl. I remember there was no Internet, no mobile phones and the only channels were rte 1 and 2 and they ended at midnight. Guess what? Ppl were happier.

Westside

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (10-03-22), Rockerman (10-03-22), rockonallnite (10-03-22)