Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets all ignore nicegilrsarenice

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    he basically blew the lid and told one of the girls to go fuck herself,which was a tad bit out of order but he was getting it from all angles at that stage
    Ok if that was the case he should have known he was going to get a Holiday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    He was given a one day ban for responding with abuse to a fellow member. That is the sole reason for a one day ban and he choose rather to wait out 24 hours to instead come on and continue using another profile so for that he is was banned yesterday for 7 days.
    Fair enough

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by quarterpoundher View Post
    the girl in the pic that what removed was not asian but very young looking and was of a type that was borderline so was removed. We could not decide was she or was she not a minor in law so if in doubt its best to delete.
    totally agree.
    Dont think nice is a perv tho,why wud he purposely post sumtin like that,you know wat type of response your gona get.anyway isnt there a way images like that can be traced back to your computer
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

totally agree.
    Dont think nice is a perv tho,why wud he purposely post sumtin like that,you know wat type of response your gona get.anyway isnt there a way images like that can be traced back to your computer
    In fairness to him WD is was borderline, when you look at this type of picture and your gut can't tell you if she's a minor then I would advise people to not post it. I don't want to give the impression to people who did not see it that it was clearly a child as it was not. It was borderline but the facial features looked to me like that of a 15 to 17 year old age range so as I say better to err on the side of extreme caution in such matters as serious as E-I hosting a pic of a minor in law and the implications and circumstances to the subject in the picture...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by quarterpoundher View Post
    in fairness to him wd is was borderline, when you look at this type of picture and your gut can't tell you if she's a minor then i would advise people to not post it. I don't want to give the impression to people who did not see it that it was clearly a child as it was not. It was borderline but the facial features looked to me like that of a 15 to 17 year old age range so as i say better to err on the side of extreme caution in such matters as serious as e-i hosting a pic of a minor in law and the implications and circumstances to the subject in the picture...
    your 100% right,
    there wudnt be a lot of people logging on here if things like that went unmoderated,so fair play.
    Wow heavy topic,time for a sandwich.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

your 100% right,
    there wudnt be a lot of people logging on here if things like that went unmoderated,so fair play.
    Wow heavy topic,time for a sandwich.
    I think I'll have to take five myself. not used to not being ate alive in anything I mod... ...

Reviews

...the facial features looked to me like that of a 15 to 17 year old age range so as I say better to err on the side of extreme caution in such matters

Absolutely spot on old boy.

People should be sensible enough not to post adult pics that are not clearly depicting adults!

Reviews

He was given a one day ban for responding with abuse to a fellow member. That is the sole reason for a one day ban and he choose rather to wait out 24 hours to instead come on and continue using another profile so for that he was banned yesterday for 7 days inclusive of yesterday.
    In fairness to nicegirls irrespective of whether he should have been banned first alwing a thread about him to remain open while he was banned and unable to defend himself was unfair. That thread should have been temporarily closed till nice was back and able to defend himself. It seems that he was banned a little to quickly and then enticed back to defend himself and banned again for that.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    In fairness to nicegirls irrespective of whether he should have been banned first alwing a thread about him to remain open while he was banned and unable to defend himself was unfair. That thread should have been temporarily closed till nice was back and able to defend himself. It seems that he was banned a little to quickly and then enticed back to defend himself and banned again for that.
    Then if he or anyone wishes to continue to defend themselves then they remain withing the rules in defending themselves...

How on Earth is telling a Woman to go f herself and call her a B***h defending himself????

Its quite simple, work within the rules and mods and members paths with never cross.

No way should a thread be closed because the subject of the thread is unable to restrain his foul mouth to another member....

Should a pub be closed because of one drunken customer? no, you turf the drunk onto the street to sober up and let the others enjoy their night and if they happen to talk about the drunk in his absence then so be it.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 23-07-09 at 16:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Totaly agree with this but thats the norm as far as i can make out on this site they ban rather than let people defend themselves

And in fairness people have said worse to nicegirls than go fuck yourself and recieved no sanction and i cant understand anyone sticking up for anna considering her two faced nature was exposed some time ago

Quote Originally Posted by postman pat View Post
    Totaly agree with this but thats the norm as far as i can make out on this site they ban rather than let people defend themselves

And in fairness people have said worse to nicegirls than go fuck yourself and recieved no sanction and i cant understand anyone sticking up for anna considering her two faced nature was exposed some time ago
    I am not sticking up for anyone. I am ensuring that members are not abused in simply taking part...

I also tried to stop ngan having disgusting comments about his real or made up siblings or his Parent being said and got my ass chewed for that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast