Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the lounge of the broken hearted?

1. Default Hi There

The best place for him is the biggest rubbish.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Sounds good. Maybe they will have a black grand piano and an old lady playing and singing old movie songs. Like somewhere over the rainbow, songs from that era. That would be nice
    I hear you Dolly, I'm a sucker for an old Torch song myself...this one always does it for me.

YouTube - Peggy Lee:Is That All There Is?

Reviews

Default Sorry Doll'

just to clarify, he wasn't a client. I met him in the real world. He just mesmerized me, and I saw him like a Spartan warrior. And he lived up to my fantasy, as he was obsessed with his body and to keep getting stronger and stronger. I told him I liked him regardless but all he cared about is turning into marble. But when I loved him I need sometimes to make love. Not everytime be a submissive taken by the warrior. After making this effort to go to him and be beautiful and he doesn't even kiss me. And I would get wet for him on my own without lube if he had been not so violent
    but I think your confusing love with lust here......

I am not confused
    I love strong and sure with my whole heart and body and soul.
    But if it's not appreciated I run away fast

Quote Originally Posted by larkie38 View Post
    The best place for him is the biggest rubbish.
    Is there a rubbish bin for chiseled Roman statues? Dont most of those statues have their noses and cocks broken off? Hmm makes you wonder why....

Quote Originally Posted by MR JOLLY View Post
    I hear you Dolly, I'm a sucker for an old Torch song myself...this one always does it for me.

YouTube - Peggy Lee:Is That All There Is?
    I love Peggy Lee songs. My favs is "Let's do it" "let there be love" 'I got it bad and that aint good" "Golden earrings"

YouTube - Peggy Lee - Golden Earrings

YouTube - Let's Do It, Let's Fall In Love (Alternate Take) - Peggy Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I wish I had someone like you Dolly that would answer my call at 3am and make such an effort to look after me. You, as a person, deserve a lot better than that Greek a**ehole. Come back to Ireland in your Cavalli low cut dress and no panties real soon!!!
    Thats what I thought too. Not many girls are as submissive and giving as me. Most men do love that about me, but it gets to a point that when I love someond, I want something back from them also, usually its love.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that Adonis turned out to be as asshole, but when you judge somebody on looks rather than character, this is always bound to happen. Get yourself a nice Paddy Dolly; if you buy him enough Guinness, he'll treat you like a Goddess.
    Adonis indeed. But all the beauty in the world is turned to ugliness in my eyes in a second when I see their heart is selfish and cold. I think you are right. A paddy is what I need. Any Paddy's out there interested in a Dolly?

Unhappy

He wasn't much into you, he only loves himself.
    People for him are just objects, he uses them whenever he feels like. So it's good you left him.

Reviews

I love Peggy Lee songs. My favs is "Let's do it" "let there be love" 'I got it bad and that aint good" "Golden earrings"

YouTube - Peggy Lee - Golden Earrings

YouTube - Let's Do It, Let's Fall In Love (Alternate Take) - Peggy Lee
    Two more drinks here barkeep.... in fact leave the bottle...

YouTube - My Funny Valentine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast