Page 141 of 251 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Reviews

Nato was created really to tackle Russia.
    The US always wanted this war with Russia with sanctions etc to cripple it and Ukraine and its people were casualties that did not really matter, Yes US supplying arms etc but they are making huge profits out of it.
    I hope people wake up very soon and see this for what it really is

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

joggon (22-07-22), UnFulfilledScott (25-07-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Nobody said they shouldn't be getting weapons to help. But the west is only giving certain weapons and even then not enough of them that would allow the Ukrainians to take the war to Russia. Instead the west is supplying just enough that Ukraine can fight and retreat.
    US seems quite happy for Russia to keep killing Ukrainians in a defensive style war instead of giving them what they need to put Russia on the defensive.
    Yes slow at sending weapons as wanted the Russians to get a foothold and wanted Ukraine to be destroyed but also had to keep it going to scare Russia's neighbouring countries into thinking they were at risk too and get them to join the corrupt NATO, by joining its more billions for the United States and it doesn't care about Ukraine or the people, it is about how much money they can make out of them while crippling and isolating another Superpower who they believe as a threat to them
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 23-07-22 at 09:33.

Quote Originally Posted by adrthi31 View Post
    Ukraine is a mess now
    Its been country 404 for a long time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackfrancis For This Useful Post:

joggon (26-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I think they shouldn't get any weapons at all because is doing exactly that - fight and retreat. Does anyone think that is the way of winning?! Maybe is not about winning at all, my bad.

Who would declare war to Russia in that case? US? Europe?

It's much worst than that actually.
    A lot of those weapons that the US are sending to Ukraine keep disappearing.

We gonna have a lot of well armed gangs, militias, terrorists, and nationalist in the Eurozone a few years from now.

Thanks America

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I think they shouldn't get any weapons at all because is doing exactly that - fight and retreat. Does anyone think that is the way of winning?! Maybe is not about winning at all, my bad.

Who would declare war to Russia in that case? US? Europe?

The fact that they are being overwhelmed by the Russian hoards and fighting a successful retreat is amazing.

Retreating is one of the hardest things you can do militarily. And still, keep a cohesive fighting unit without falling apart or everyone running for the hills is a great achievement.

Regroup and fight again!!

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    The fact that they are being overwhelmed by the Russian hoards and fighting a successful retreat is amazing.

Retreating is one of the hardest things you can do militarily. And still, keep a cohesive fighting unit without falling apart or everyone running for the hills is a great achievement.

Regroup and fight again!!

Are they though?

3-4 months ago every western MSM outlet was flooding us with stories of Russian loses.
    The valorous and ill-equipt Ukrainians were beating back the mongrel 'hoards'.
    Now the story is about the valorous Ukrainian retreat.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (26-07-22)

Reviews

so America to blame for a war who goal is to supply Ukraine with weapons to kill the Russians, the old enemy so the Americans become sort of saviours to the people, such deluded people while the Ukrainians and others are slaughtered, even the media who are controlled and corrupt dont give us the big picture, we only get to hear and see what these big shot controllers want us to get. What really happening there on a daily basis is frightening and America and these others make me sick

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    Are they though?

3-4 months ago every western MSM outlet was flooding us with stories of Russian loses.
    The valorous and ill-equipt Ukrainians were beating back the mongrel 'hoards'.
    Now the story is about the valorous Ukrainian retreat.
    I don't know mate?

It is very hard to find out what is really going on? The mainstream media only seems to get its information from Ukrainian sources. That's hardly great journalism! This lazy bullshit is not worth reading or listening to.

This is a propaganda war like never before with the internet and social media, unprecedented.

And the press has gone asleep. It's fucking 1984 here and nobody seems to care!

Where are all the true investigative journalists?

Point me in a direction of one please, seriously?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IDF2 For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (27-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    I don't know mate?

It is very hard to find out what is really going on? The mainstream media only seems to get its information from Ukrainian sources. That's hardly great journalism! This lazy bullshit is not worth reading or listening to.

This is a propaganda war like never before with the internet and social media, unprecedented.

And the press has gone asleep. It's fucking 1984 here and nobody seems to care!

Where are all the true investigative journalists?

Point me in a direction of one please, seriously?

I feel your pain.

Have a feeling you might appreciate Mark Ames.

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled

You could always check out Mearsheimer. The Ukrainian government have banned him.

Last edited by UnFulfilledScott; 27-07-22 at 19:24.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (27-07-22)

Reviews

Well the true invetigative journalists have been rebranded as "Putin lovers", "propagandists", "conspiracy pushers".
    Remember the wars in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Balkans... Always CNN camera on the frontline bringing you "War live", ie peddling war narrative.
    In Ukraine, journalists are banned from frontline, only info available is given to them in Ukrainian MOD briefings.
    Gabbard dared to question why oposition in Ukraine was banned and why all the media has been effectively "confiscated"

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabba...kraine-1727831
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (29-07-22), joggon (27-07-22)