Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251
Results 2,501 to 2,506 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie
    ………

Republicans will do anything , everything , and whatever to hinder the democrats

………
    * Dems just as bad . Each as bad as the other .

We are FUBAR’d . Our state of affaires shocking .

: Not helping ourselves / Or the world .

Sad that our internal turmoils affect the outcome and future of other nations .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-and-ot...-year-13079348

Conscription in preparation of Russian aggression :

Any move to introduce conscription by Britain and other NATO allies would make a difference to Europe's defences against Russia, Latvia's foreign minister has said.

Krisjanis Karins said the larger the country, the bigger the difference.”

: UK , Germany , France , Spain , Italy , etc. etc. etc. reintroduce preemptive Conscription ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Biden causing all these wars and thats why Trump will be next president,

YOU GOT the Ukrainian leader who murdered his own people so he could get filthy rich, he even abducted young men at bus stops and forced them to fight in a war that they never wanted while he was safe in his mansion,

now they are talking about conscription in Britain if Russia attacks, Britain causes these wars too but no one in England will to fight for a corrupt government, let Britain mind its own business and giving 16 billion to UKRAINE for more killing and destruction makes us all sick, that is our money Sunak and you serve us remember
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 27-02-24 at 10:57.

20-minute video, What Alexei Navalny meant for Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctIW3CDG35k (includes minors, the late Alexei Navalny's children).

5. Default

I heard on the Jimmy Dore Show they sent some poor Downs Syndrome guy to the front line. Disgusting if true. It’s literally human sacrifice.
    Yeah the more I learn the more the whole “Putin is the new Hitler narrative falls apart”

The whole US military industrial complex needs to end. After WW 2 the US had always had some proxy war.

Would love to see RFK get elected. Ain’t gonna happen though.
    For all his flaws, and they are many, I’d rather Trump gets in than Biden.
    Less of a war monger.