Page 174 of 251 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

This tiresome .

I have to dash now. Will get back to rest of your post in a bit .

Don’t draw false conclusions for me having to dash off
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    This tiresome .

I have to dash now. Will get back to rest of your post in a bit .

Don’t draw false conclusions for me having to dash off
    Course it's tiresome for you ignoring your countries military is just as evil as Russias..
    Best to bury you're head in the sand and run

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Course it's tiresome for you ignoring your countries military is just as evil as Russias..
    Best to bury you're head in the sand and run

Trying to provoke .

I Did say I’ll get back to the rest of your post .

Patience .
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 21-09-22 at 08:59. Reason: Insulting

Reviews

Ah but there is ask forceuser who said I was making terrible accusations when I said it.
    I could talk about how we were specifically talking about the kharkiv oblast offensive that u yourself
    specifically brought up

How many have been killed in the new offensive so for?. How many civilians have the Ukrainian forces killed during there offensive?
    None of the links you posted have anything to do with the recent Ukrainian offensive.
    i could talk about about how that offensive was typified by fast,light Armour spearheaded encirclement tactics and the
    element of surprise and speed both negating the use of much pre-emptive artillery

i could talk about how once the russians,fearing encirclement,en masse ran for the Oskill river therefore making resistance
    much lighter than it should have been hence the lack of collateral damage

i could post videos of the Ukrainians welcoming the soldiers into their towns and villages

i could talk about how i fear the battle for the Donbas could be a lot different,costly and bloodier due to the nature
    of larger cities,previously mentioned tactics not being an option,and entrenched defense

i could talk about the value of waiting for verification before stating things as fact

i could talk about all those things but seeing as i know you won't give a shit what i say either way
    and won't even consider those things as being relevant,it would just be a huge waste of fucking time,wouldn't it?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    I could talk about how we were specifically talking about the kharkiv oblast offensive that u yourself
    specifically brought up

i could talk about about how that offensive was typified by fast,light Armour spearheaded encirclement tactics and the
    element of surprise and speed both negating the use of much pre-emptive artillery

i could talk about how once the russians,fearing encirclement,en masse ran for the Oskill river therefore making resistance
    much lighter than it should have been hence the lack of collateral damage

i could post videos of the Ukrainians welcoming the soldiers into their towns and villages

i could talk about how i fear the battle for the Donbas could be a lot different,costly and bloodier due to the nature
    of larger cities,previously mentioned tactics not being an option,and entrenched defense

i could talk about the value of waiting for verification before stating things as fact

i could talk about all those things but seeing as i know you won't give a shit what i say either way
    and won't even consider those things as being relevant,it would just be a huge waste of fucking time,wouldn't it?
    No we were not talking about just the Kharkiv oblast offensive. We were talking about the whole war.

You can talk about anything you the fact remains that Ukrainian forces have killed Ukrainian civilians during this conflict. It's also a fact the media are not telling us about it. But they will tell you when Russian forces kill civilian.
    You can post all the videos you want how but let's be honest those videos could easily be edited to boost morale who honestly knows. All I can tell you is this for me personally if I know someone is purposely hiding things and keeping kep information to themselves then I can't fully trust the information they do release because they are only releasing it to suit their narrative.

Reviews

Russia loses full control of Luhansk region

This could hinder Putins plan for annexation vote in the region

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/eur...uhansk-region/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia loses full control of Luhansk region

This could hinder Putins plan for annexation vote in the region

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/eur...uhansk-region/
    Annexation of Donbas !

4mins ago :

Ukraine war: Occupied areas call urgent vote to join Russia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62965998

“Annexing more Ukrainian territory would enable the Kremlin to claim Russia itself was coming under attack from Nato weapons.”

Talk about turbulent times !!

Last edited by Stephanie; 20-09-22 at 20:16.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (20-09-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    That’s god awful terrible !! Very serious - for All concerned !

Would you please cite your sources for these events ?
    the Ukrainians themselves , it shocked him what they said, like I said previous posts I believed Zelensky in the beginning to be a hero and even praised him to the Ukrainian families here but they soon opened my eyes to what is really going on there, they lived it and their relative back home still living it and its only them I believe now not fake news
    Ukraine was always corrupt with alot of very dangerous criminal gangs, these gangs were given loads of weapons to fight Russian soldiers and actual taking out their own people and Russians of course get the blame, of course this is happening and anyone that believes different has their heads in the sand.
    Its all about money and power, they dont care about people, theyre nobodies to them and how sad for the Ukrainian people who have lost everything, lovely decent people, houses can be rebuilt but losing loved ones can not and the longer the war goes on the more the world will lose interest in whats happening there and thats the sad part too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

TonyB (20-09-22)

Reviews

Reviews

Flights out of Russia sell out after Putin announces call-up of 300,000 army reservists to fight in Ukraine

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/...ization-a78852

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-09-22)