Page 132 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post
    War and misery peddlers such as CNN, BBC are you reliable sources?
    i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say yeah,i'm going to trust them slightly more than
    your Ponzi scheme operator and convicted Pedophile!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dickrogers View Post
    I'm worried to many Ukrainians will end up in Ireland and our social systems won't cope, I think it's strange America is taking 100,000 and we have taken 30,000 and we have no limit on them.
    Im disgusted that that our ministers are calling t.d's racist and right wing for even asking how this will impact our strained social housing and health systems.
    I also think western Ukraine is safe so why not house them there?
    Why are Ukrainian refugees treated so much better their Syrian counterparts, themselves ravaged by Putin's bombs?
    So many questions!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfrancis View Post
    What do you want here, do you think laws passed in Kiev should apply to Ireland, the Irish state has NO RIGHT to force men from the Ukraine to fight in this war. if you feel so strongly about it you can go and fight yourself, Zalenskyy is still sending foreign Call of Duty vets to die like suckers for the neo cons, so off you go

I kind of do agree with the rest of your post the government has been foolish in taking in so many refugees
    If you are a man of fighting age rocking up here from Ukraine, you are in essence a criminal.
    The emigration authorities have to ask - How did you get here and why are you here. They are obviously not asking these questions. If unsatisfactory answers are given, these lads should be sent back!
    There's very little chance anything will happen them during the war as they have such guile and bare arsed cheek to try it on here in the first place!
    Resources are limited and for every gobshyza from that demographic who magics up here, a genuine deserving person will be displaced down the line!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    If you are a man of fighting age rocking up here from Ukraine, you are in essence a criminal.
    The emigration authorities have to ask - How did you get here and why are you here. They are obviously not asking these questions. If unsatisfactory answers are given, these lads should be sent back!
    For a man calling himself The Libertarian, you're remarkably comfortable licking the boots of the state, SAD

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Of course they are stealing it - they have been at it for weeks / month .

And if it is the robbers who have the grain , it is the robbers from whom

the World will buy it :

Two weeks ago (?) Republic of Ireland accepted two shiploads of grain

from Russia : ROI has not enough winter feed for livestock .

Egg farmers , poultry farmers already getting hit with triple-price feed prices .

Of course they are stealing it .

Also apparently there’s a huge Russian offensive underway , Kiev being bombed again .

Tide is turning in Rus favor , the longer it goes - the more inevitable Russian annexation

of occupied territories+ .

Ukraine special forces at the front operating with 80% personnel loss :

Only 20% of the highly trained original crew are still on the front - 80% either

killed or wounded .

The fallen replaced by new soldiers - who are not trained to the same level ,

and so the 20% are not only fighting , but also training the new blood .

Dire .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (27-06-22)

7. Default

^^^ ‘accepted’ >>> bought .

Grain from Russia - against sanctions
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blackfrancis View Post
    For a man calling himself The Libertarian, you're remarkably comfortable licking the boots of the state, SAD
    But sure it's the state that's causing the issue by abrogating it's responsibility to protect its borders!!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

At least 10 killed,40 wounded in Russian missile strike on crowded shopping centre in central Ukraine

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/eur...ays-zelenskiy/

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    At least 10 killed,40 wounded in Russian missile strike on crowded shopping centre in central Ukraine

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/eur...ays-zelenskiy/
    Russia is a terrorist State and large swathes of the Ukraine are living normals lives.
    More should be done to accommodate the displaced in the affluent parts of their own country instead of traipsing them across the continent to the farthest part of Europe.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 27-06-22 at 19:22.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dickrogers View Post
    Russia is a terrorist State and large swathes of the Ukraine are living normals lives.
    More should be done to accommodate the displaced in the affluent parts of their own country instead of traipsing them across the continent to the farthest part of Europe.
    doesn't look very safe to me