Page 130 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Deleted View Post
    You know what?!
    In my(humble opinion) you are way overdue to have a time out ; ) don't know you, yet honestly wishing you a happy holiday!
    maybe so lol
    thanks

goodnight
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Ukraine reports 'massive' attack from Belarus

https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/0625/1306799-ukraine/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

I'm all for helping but in a commonsense way.
    The 200K figure which would be beyond unsustainable was almost certainly put out there to soften us up when 40-50K arrive!
    Quite a few have moved in to accommodation which is normally rented to students near my area. And traditionally there, students have been by far the worst tenants imaginable.
    What really annoys the fuck out of me and is beyond taking the piss level, is the huge numbers of Ukrainian 'Men' who have rocked up in this estate of fighting age, when we all know it's illegal for such so called men to leave The Ukraine!
    Obviously, when these buckos magic up at airports, absolutely no questions are being asked, which is mind boggling as that's the job of our emigration officials!
    Also The Ukrainian Men are by no means the relaxed easy going Poles and other eastern Europeans who have come here and had to work and didn't have from day 1, social welfare,
    free medical care, free accommodation and free travel, which of course ordinary working Irish People don't have either.
    A friend working on social welfare told me they are very busy with the Ukrainians at the moment. I said i thought alot of them got work quickly. He said it was almost all off the books (which of course is fantastic for sleeveen employer creeps) and when the department found out, the official unofficial word came back, they are a special case and it's to be ignored, obviously they don't want to be accussed of racism!
    It's almost as if provided none of their family or friends were hurt or worse in the war that they should Rim Putin's Hole in gratitude for giving this lotto in finding the Great Irish Tit!
    Ultimately, it's the height of idiocy to form public policy on the basis of the general publics response to a Lady Di Moment!
    Ride them on the beaches!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

joggon (25-06-22)

I'm worried to many Ukrainians will end up in Ireland and our social systems won't cope, I think it's strange America is taking 100,000 and we have taken 30,000 and we have no limit on them.
    Im disgusted that that our ministers are calling t.d's racist and right wing for even asking how this will impact our strained social housing and health systems.
    I also think western Ukraine is safe so why not house them there?
    Why are Ukrainian refugees treated so much better their Syrian counterparts, themselves ravaged by Putin's bombs?
    So many questions!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickrogers For This Useful Post:

The Libertarian (25-06-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CyrusTheVirus View Post
    You say lol a lot, even though it's not funny. Just something that I noticed.
    thanks for sharing your observation

lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dickrogers View Post
    I'm worried to many Ukrainians will end up in Ireland and our social systems won't cope, I think it's strange America is taking 100,000 and we have taken 30,000 and we have no limit on them.
    Im disgusted that that our ministers are calling t.d's racist and right wing for even asking how this will impact our strained social housing and health systems.
    Why are Ukrainian refugees treated so much better their Syrian counterparts, themselves ravaged by Putin's bombs?
    So many questions!!!
    western ukraine still gets bombed intermittently tho
    if you had a family you might not want them there either

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dickrogers View Post
    So many questions!!!
    Exactly, it's pure madness!
    There are already more Ukrainians here including loads of fighting age men than there are travellers!
    When they end up in other EU countries the citizens of those countries have rights to housing and free access to medical care at the point of need, we certainly do not!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    What really annoys the fuck out of me and is beyond taking the piss level, is the huge numbers of Ukrainian 'Men' who have rocked up in this estate of fighting age, when we all know it's illegal for such so called men to leave The Ukraine!
    Obviously, when these buckos magic up at airports, absolutely no questions are being asked, which is mind boggling as that's the job of our emigration officials!
    What do you want here, do you think laws passed in Kiev should apply to Ireland, the Irish state has NO RIGHT to force men from the Ukraine to fight in this war. if you feel so strongly about it you can go and fight yourself, Zalenskyy is still sending foreign Call of Duty vets to die like suckers for the neo cons, so off you go

I kind of do agree with the rest of your post the government has been foolish in taking in so many refugees
    Last edited by blackfrancis; 25-06-22 at 19:25.

Reviews