Thread: 🤔 What jod do you wish you had of tried out for

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default 🤔 What jod do you wish you had of tried out for

I had a couple of weird jobs in my time. They all had the common threads of being very stressful and taking me away from home for long periods of time. Eventually, I was very badly ingured at work and I wish now that I had chosen a different career path than the one I went down.🥺

If you could do it all over again, what jod do you wish that you were brave enough to try, but never did❓ 🤔

I found out very late in life that love cutting together video; just for fun. I wish now that I had the guts to have trained in something to do with video editing, or camera work. 🎞️ 📽️ 🎥 📹

Sadly, It's too late now because I am too long in the tooth. On reflection I would do a lot of things differently if I could roll back time. ⌛

I would love hear what all of you think would have been your dream job❓

I would love to hear what advertiser's would like to do if they left their current profession❓

Or, perhaps you had an opportunity to do a dream job that you really love.😃

Please keep it respeful guys, but unleash the power of your imagination❗🤯
    Freedom is never granted; it is won. Justice is never given; it is exacted.”
    A. Philip Randolph

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (18-01-22), TheFalcon (17-01-22), UnFulfilledScott (19-01-22), Victoria08 (17-01-22)