Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad day...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Oh please quote my Whole Quote 😘
    The reason I did not quote the whole post was to make the point he was let go as he is in the Gardais words not a suspect, it should not be a question why was he let go at that stage.

Reviews

The Irish times gave out that information. I merely mentioned it and if he was released because he is innocent then that's fine obviously. The Gardai are bloody useless...I've heard this man was on a mountain bike. They should have done a bit more here. It didn't happen in New York City. Someone says "ah give them time"... sounds Irish alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    The Irish times gave out that information. I merely mentioned it and if he was released because he is innocent then that's fine obviously. The Gardai are bloody useless...I've heard this man was on a mountain bike. They should have done a bit more here. It didn't happen in New York City. Someone says "ah give them time"... sounds Irish alright.
    The same info was also quoted in the Belfast telegraph

Reviews

Yes thank you. Some people go crazy because you say something that is true that they maybe don't like. It is information that was put out by a respected national newspaper. Nobody else had mentioned it so I posted it to let some posters know the situation.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

TonyB (14-01-22)

Yes thank you. Some people go crazy because you say something that is true that they maybe don't like. It is information that was put out by a respected national newspaper. Nobody else had mentioned it so I posted it to let some posters know the situation.
    Sorry just because it is in the Irish Times or Belfast Telegraph does not make it true.

You don't think the Gardai should be given time?

So old style British justice, get anyone and frame them as in Birmingham 6 and lots more.

And don't try tell us US justice is better, with their track history.

Regardless hopefully they will both get the culprit and he will rot in jail.for.life and also no innocent people will become victims because respected newspapers identify them as suspects and the turn out to be innocent.

Reviews

No pal...why would I want an innocent man framed? Catch the fucking killer...it happened in Offaly for fuck's sake. I'm hearing he's on a mountain bike. I'd like our police to be a little more competent...do you follow? Nothing to do with British or American policing and justice so perhaps stop being dramatic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

TonyB (14-01-22)

No pal...why would I want an innocent man framed? Catch the fucking killer...it happened in Offaly for fuck's sake. I'm hearing he's on a mountain bike. I'd like our police to be a little more competent...do you follow? Nothing to do with British or American policing and justice so perhaps stop being dramatic.
    Catch the killer. -. Yes we all want that

It happened in Offaly ffs. - so what's that meant to mean

I'm hearing he's on a mountain bike -. Speculation

Police to be a little more competent - based on what, you have no idea how the investigation is going, how much CCTV has been viewed, how many people have been talked to. your angry but a proper investigation takes time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

jessicabp (14-01-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    Catch the killer. -. Yes we all want that

It happened in Offaly ffs. - so what's that meant to mean

I'm hearing he's on a mountain bike -. Speculation

Police to be a little more competent - based on what, you have no idea how the investigation is going, how much CCTV has been viewed, how many people have been talked to. your angry but a proper investigation takes time
    He means because it's Offaly everyone knows the local murderer so the guards should just go knock on his door and if they don't find blood on his hands just plant the evidence they need.

</sarcasm>

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (19-01-22)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    He means because it's Offaly everyone knows the local murderer so the guards should just go knock on his door and if they don't find blood on his hands just plant the evidence they need.

</sarcasm>
    Lol ........

I wish the same anger was directed towards all the men that are violent towards their partners , we sadly seem to accept certain levels of violence and more so where the victim knows the perpetrator.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast