Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Sad day...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Exactly! I admitted to it there fyi that's my whole point. Totally unacceptable behaviuor & I was calling myself out. There IS a Continuum & every last John here is on it whether he's care to admit it or not my whole point! If you looked into your heart is there nothing about any of your interactions with women you are never ashamed of? Well good for you then you're a better man than me...
    I hear you buddy and I share your shame if I'm honest..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristTheRedeemer For This Useful Post:

Free legal aid as he was on disability payment.

Some disabilities it seems can be very employment specific. He could cycle, run, procreate, attack and murder, but unable to work.
    It's some country this!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClientX For This Useful Post:

jessicabp (20-01-22), robbie9 (20-01-22)

Reviews

menal disability you are still going to able to cycle , run , procreate , attack & murder mate , come on, that is just as thick as anthing i've read on here

Quote Originally Posted by ClientX View Post
    Free legal aid as he was on disability payment.

Some disabilities it seems can be very employment specific. He could cycle, run, procreate, attack and murder, but unable to work.
    It's some country this!

6. Default

Mental disability my hole
    He was well tuned in to go and get a lift to Dublin the scaldy c u next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Let's wait to see if he's convicted before sentencing him.
    He's going down for sure. If he somehow get's off he'll probably have to leave Ireland because if he stays here there's a real chance he'll be killed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew2800 For This Useful Post:

9. Default

Things like this happen wayyyy too often now, it's very depressing i can only imagine the families griefs

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Antha For This Useful Post:

jessicabp (20-01-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleFox View Post
    Lets see if that’s him. They had 2 guys in and been wrong.. Yesterday’s videos of people almost kill him just to past to court was scary. We need to be 100%. I am last one to defend him. I am sure killer will get extremely hard time in jail. May have even some “accident”.

There were not two guys arrested in the wrong. One was a person who allegedly assisted the killer and the media have said a file is going to the DPP on him. In other words he is a suspected accomplice. The first guy was ruled out. According to reports witness pointed him out. In fairness the Guards could hardly let him walk away if people said "Thats him". There was too much negative comment on social media about this case, too man "experts" talking shite. Now a lot of them have gone quiet.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    I owned my shit yes if that's disgusting then how 'disgusting' do you consider to be another poster's opinion that he cannot understand how a woman has not been killed for being a 'headwrecker'? My transgression is more serious obviously? No opinion on that then? OK...got it.
    I didn't see that comment but seems very sinister..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristTheRedeemer For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Hung up him. No right to see the sunlight anymore.
    The world would certainly be a better place without people like him.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

jessicabp (20-01-22)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast