Thread: Regaining interest

1. Default Regaining interest

Been to hell and back, depression and life passing you by and so on.
    Dont get me wrong, with the right girl, ts i can still perform and last all night.
    But i have not got the same appetite as i used to as i am out of shape.
    My attitude is, if you want to receive a good service, be fit and be able to give as much pleasure as you want to receive.
    So as much as i want to visit a nice ts, girl, i am not going to waste my time or hers until i get my ass in shape, no pun intended

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboy1078xxx For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (04-01-22)

Good to hear. New Year New Start. Be well.

That's my personal opinion, all i can say is about me. From my own personal experience. And I'm being honest.
    All I wanted from a client is he be nice, clean and politely.
    All us like to see a gorgeous figure, a underwear model. We eat with our eyes most of the time. But when it comes to pleasure the package aren't the most important. Imagine if u go to meet a extremely perfect person and at the end she's doesn't treat you as u wanted, doesn't make you feel comfortable as u need.
    You can't wait for the perfect body as nobody's perfect.
    All u need is find someone nice that are professional enough to know all the matter is the connection between us and the client.
    U are wrong if u think all our clients are young and fit. They are normal guys like you and everyone else.
    So, don't waste your time thinking you need to be perfect to have some fun.
    We all went through bad times specially on the last two years, we just can't forget that we have only one life to live.
    xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy1078xxx View Post
    Dont get me wrong, with the right girl, ts i can still perform and last all night.
    My attitude is, if you want to receive a good service, be fit and be able to give as much pleasure as you want to receive.
    So as much as i want to visit a nice ts, girl, i am not going to waste my time or hers until i get my ass in shape, no pun intended
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

90sGunther (31-12-21), Crapgolfer (06-01-22), irishjp (01-01-22), robbie9 (31-12-21), UnFulfilledScott (04-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy1078xxx View Post
    Being a client doesn't mean you're required to be a performer, dude.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

nicoli (04-01-22)

Exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    Being a client doesn't mean you're required to be a performer, dude.
    Last edited by nicoli; 04-01-22 at 21:03.
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (05-01-22)

10. Default

I agree with everything that has been said, maybe its just me, but i prefer to be reasonably fit, and feeling good about myself in order to fully enjoy the experience.
    Sex drive is as good as when i was in my 20s, but i just would feel better when in better shape. But new year, new beginning.