Thread: Asians in Dublin

Default Asians in Dublin

Any Asian recommendations or from your past experiences stood out in a positive way? Based in Dublin btw whether its ts, tv massage etc. Looking for more asians to visit
    Thank you in advance!

This is something I have had on my mind for some time now also. I am always checking the forums for asian recommendations but based on those touring in the city it seems that they all mostly have no reviews, dont allow reviews and have unverified pictures. I would love to hear some suggestions of quality meets with asian girls in the city?

I've not had too much luck with Asians unfortunately.
    The 1st one I visited was actually from Spain but claimed to have an Asian mother. She looked Spanish and she claimed to me her brother looked Asian😀
    The 2nd time I went for a body to body massage and bj. It was a body massage with about 2 mins of body to body and a bad bj.
    I'd love to have a meet that is what I'd expect!
    I hope you have more luck than I did!

As someone who's a sucker for Asian girls I can tell you it's a minefield, I would hazard a guess that 80% of the ladies advertising are not who they say they are, some even swapping profiles, for example, I met an Asian girl in Cork last year on the recommendation of a fellow EI punter, I was in Dublin a couple of weeks later and saw she was working, I booked her and when I arrived it was a different girl, when I asked where ##### was, I was told "she go home" so I decided not to go ahead with the appointment.
    But I love a gamble, and I will probably continue to gamble with the Asians in the hope I do find a nugget among them all.

The only legit asians I've been to are betty and kelly so looking to expand my list

I met Betty and enjoyed her company. I left a review as well.

Yeah betty is great! She does a lot more once you become a regular

Reviews

I have one I have seen many times over 2 years her name Annie massage but she often doesn't use her own profile and I really don't know why because it's definitely her she has a large butterfly tattoo on her tummy, I keep contact with her on wechat. Another very good one is Yoyo 100% her on the profile, also Betty massage very good but tends to use different profiles you would only know by a cherry tattoo on her tummy. Ella is good profile is her but she is older but good fun. I have tried so many sometimes bad nothing like the photos. I suggest get wechat on your phone then when you get a good one you can always contact them

Can you Dm me the links if they are still active? Would love to pay a visit to all your recommendations!! 🥰

Reviews

Yoyo is active now in Dublin. Ella left Clonmel today heading back to Dublin. Betty Massage I don't know because she changes profile also Annie massage I know she's in Dublin but not using her profile. There was another that was good called Nico very petite but very good. Lily was also good but the profile I see now not sure it's her. Not much help really. But as I said I have wechat on my phone a Chinese Watsapp. Its good because when you receive messages in Chinese you can automatically change to English and they can translate yours to Chinese. They all use this app. Best bet now is Yoyo